Sunday 19 February 2017

[Article] Dancing nuns ‘Nunsense 2’ practice scene


Daehangno popular musical 'Nunsense 2' (directed by Park Hae Mi) revealed their practice room scene ahead of the opening.

{Omitted introduction to the casts}

Park Hae Mi, who directed the musical, said, "Directing was a task that I wanted to challenge in my life. I was careful because I could put sunglasses on the actors to direct the actors, and this was a work of faith and confidence that I could do well."

Moreover she revealed, "'Nonsense 2' is a work created overseas, but because it is important to communicate with the audience, we have made some modifications to suit our emotions. I'm sure it will be a work that will not only be a funny performance but also a touching performance."

Jo Hye Ryun, who made her first challenge to musicals said, "When I first got the musical proposal, I worried about my singing and I was worried about the lack of time. But it's a field that I want to try to challenge so I decided to left everything behind and try to challenge it."

Park Seul Gi showed her special affection for the work, "I went to audition for Robert Anne role during 'Nunsense 1". However, it was disappointing because I got Amnesia role, and I am very happy now that I am in charge of Robert Anne."

Yewon revealed her feeling for the new challenge, "I was afraid prior to the starting of the musical but I challenge it with my faith towards director Park Hae Mi. I want to be acknowledged that I did well because I worked hard. I have confident to make a challenge in something different with my current field and I hope that it will be an opportunity to further improve."

Michelle Lee said, "After K-pop Star and 'Nation of Hip Hop', I made a new challenge again in musical. It is my debut work, I am so happy and excited to meet with good work and good seniors in 'Nonsense 2'. I think I can show the audience a different appearance than before."

Hello Venus member Song Joo Hee (Alice) showed affection for her role, "This is my second work. I'm really happy and nervous to do 'Nunsense 2'. I am practicing hard to learn and follow the energy of my seniors. I'm looking forward because I think I can show a good performance. Please give a lot of love for 'Nunsense 2' as well as 'Mary Leo'.

Musical 'Nunsense 2' is a work written and written by Dan Goggin, the original author of the 'Nunsense series'. The story of the nuns spreads with a strong script, dance, and song.

Musical 'Nunsense 2' will be performed at the CJ Towol Theater in Seoul Arts Center from the February 16 until March 5.

[KBS Media + Naver] Dancing nuns ‘Nunsense 2’ practice scene

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)