Friday 24 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Carefully knock knock knock

Date: 24/2/2017

Hello this is Alice
You must be really surprised because the musical schedule change abruptly last time.
I'm really sorry for the unnecessary worry
I'm really sorry ㅠㅠ Really....!!!!!!!
After Mysterious activity ended, I started the musical so I should have managed my condition better than other times...
I feel so preoccupied with the idea of ​​showing you a good stage. I was in a situation where I was not able to control the condition and became uncomfortable to sing. I am so upset and sorry that I can not show you a good figure....
I'm eating the medicine well, I didn't do anything when I can rest and I'm resting well!!!!!!
So do not worry too much, because I will be coming soon!!!!
I'll do my best to show you Nunsense's Mary Leo until the very end, so please support me a lot
I'm getting a lot of energy after seeing you guys who have been worried since that day.
I'm thankful everyday❤

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)