Tuesday 14 February 2017

[Interview③] Hello Venus Nara "Fear of variety show..Overcome with 'Law of the Jungle"


The program that made Hello Venus Nara (26) the mainstream was SBS variety program 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor'. Nara showed a remarkable survival ability as the only female member. In the tough jungle life, the beauty of Nara without humiliation also became a hot topic.

This is reflected in the rankings of real-time keywords on various portal sites. Nara ranked first in the ranking of real-time keywords from Friday, the day 'Law of the Jungle' airs until Saturday, the next day.

-You went to 'Law of the Jungle' last year right? We heard that you watched 'Man and Wild' that your fans recommended before going.
▶When my fans knew I'll be going to jungle, they commented on my SNS "I'm worried for Nara', 'I'm worried, can she survive', 'Nara-ya, make sure to watch Man and Wild before you go.' Actually I got help a lot from Seo Kang Joon and Cha Eun Woo. It's because they already went before me.  I also borrowed lantern. Haha. I need it though. I need it when night hunting. They told me few tips. 'Man and Wild' was definitely more helpful than Eunwoo's advice. Haha.

There is a beach episode when I watched 'Man and Wild', a part about making house came out. It is useful to come up with a way to make a roof with leaves. It was useful for building a house alone. I went to build the house but somehow I made a deal because of pomegranate. I got to live in a more cool house made by Kim Byung Man.

- You made appearance in various variety program other than 'Law of the Jungle'. Aren't you afraid to make appearance in variety show?
▶I was scared the most. Even enough to have fear of variety show. When I go out as a panel, I watched the show diligently like an audience but suddenly when story comes, it's getting harder and harder to think about it. Later when I go home, I become embarrassed. I was like 'I should talk about that'. There are situations like that, but I think it was 'Law of the Jungle' that gave it a bit of a break.

Reality program like 'Law of the Jungle' and 'Flower Crew' are different with variety program held inside a studio. My image as it is, I express good when I like it, I express hate when I dislike it and I express not delicious when it is not, it was reality that picked out interesting elements in it and I seemed to be able to start comfortably. Thanks to it, I feel like I can express what I want to say and express as much as I can, no matter where I go. I think it was 'Law of the Jungle' that made it possible to overcome it.

-After 'Law of the Jungle' first broadcast, you came to the top of real-time search term on portal site.
▶During first broadcast, I didn't know about it because we have oversea schedule. It's hard to watch videos from abroad. I have captured Naver real-time search term and uploaded them on Kakao Talk chat room. I've been 1st place in real-time search term, but I haven't been on real-time for a long time. I was also on real-time search term the next day. I was so glad that I send message to 'Law of the Jungle' PD, writer, Byungman oppa and the others that day. I'm so happy and thankful. This is the first time I've been in the first place for a long time.

I was really lucky that they really took care of me. Especially Chiyeul oppa. Now I call him oppa. Haha. At first I call him teacher but he said 'don't call me teacher'. (Hwang Chi Yeul was Hello Venus past vocal teacher.) I think I can adapt well because Chiyeul oppa took care of me.

- Besides first broadcast, you were on top of real-time search term on portal site for every 'Law of the Jungle' broadcast.
▶Yes. That's right. Haha. I'm really happy. When other singers and entertainers were in the first place, I envied them and said, "When will we in the first place. When will I". was full of envy. I thought that I have to work hard. I'm happy and thankful that I got it once and it became a driving force to work harder in the future.

-You were on top of real-time search term every time so we think you must become ambitious.
▶I hope I'll get it every time. This time, I would like to stay in the 1st place for a long time due to music activities. I'm confident. I hope I can give a lot of energy through this album.

-Do you want to go to jungle again?
▶I want to go again. Actually, I cannot even use my mobile phone, I cannot make up, I do not wash well, and it's inconvenient about this. It's really a healing when I go there. That's what we have to do in a natural environment, so I don't have to put on make up and I'm free to do what I want to do. I was healed there because it is a program that contains such part.

At that time, I just started individual activity and suddenly when I got it, I was thankful but I thought that 'am I doing well?'. Then I went to the jungle and talked to the others and it was really a healing. I think it was time I could rearrange and look around.

- Do you have other entertainment program that you want to appear?
▶Personally I want to make appearance on 'Infinite Challenge' together with the members. I met senior Park Myung Soo once during smartphone advertorial promotion. He adores me at that time that he mentioned me as someone who will do well on his radio. It got out on a lot of articles. I'm so thankful and I work hard because I still have the idea that I should do well to make sure that the words are not in vain. We will really work hard on our performance and grab good base. We will work hard to show the senior our good appearance that they will say 'I know that they will do well'. It's my greed to make appearance on 'Infinite Challenge'.

-How about a virtual marriage?
▶There is something I want to try. But I used to think that I wanted to get married earlier, now that I'm working hard, I'm happy so I think that 'marriage can be done later.' Regarding virtual marriage, instead of become satisfied of the romance with TV or drama, I want to experience it once like Gong Myung. (Currently Gong Myung is making appearance on MBC 'We Got Married'.)

- You're the most active in Hello Venus but do the members envy you?
▶I get those questions. I didn't think so and I think the members also. We have not been a good team from the beginning, and there have been a lot of things that have happened since then. Two people left the team and the hiatus was long. I was not the member that got attention from beginning. Come to think of it, the members thanked me and supported me because I should have done better when I was doing personal activities and I'm doing my job very well. I also get strength from there.

We all know each other so well. We know that when a member is known, it's not only that member but other members in the team also will have their time to be recognised. In that part, I also worked hard to prepare for the team before, and other friends are still working hard. We know that when we get the chance and when we prepare hard, someday it will be our time.

[Star News + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "Fear of variety show..Overcome with 'Law of the Jungle"

Post response [+27]:

1. [+28,-0] I like Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara chemistry in jungle~~ㅎㅎ

2. [+24,-0] Her chemistry with Hwang Chi Yeul is goodㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+18,-0] I'm Chiyeul fan but I watch Law of the Jungle and came to like Nara~~^^

4. [+16,-0] Her chemistry with Hwang Chi Yeul was really good.. She's a spirited girl so I think she will do well no matter what she does. ^^

5. [+14,-0] When I watched LOTJ because I'm Hwang Chi Yeul fan, I saw Nara and searched for her. She's pretty and thin. When she swam, I thought she's a mermaid. She's active, smart, brave (?), well-manner, she's flawless. I'll look forward for her good activity in the future.

6. Both of them were really cute....When they ate crab, they have the most happiest expression....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I have to watch it again..

7. [+0,-0] I think Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara's virtual marriage will be really fun!!!!


[Interview ①] Hello Venus Nara drinks vanilla latte
[Interview②] Hello Venus Nara "Thank you for comparison with Seolhyun..I'll show my own charm"
[Interview④] Nara "Hello Venus is fruit syrup..We want to appeal with maturity"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)