Saturday 18 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Even if my handwriting is...weird..My heart is sincere! You know right?!😄

Date: 18/2/2017

I hope it's shown well!
My heartㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Then...I will...syoong go for practicing againㅋㅋㅋ




Letter translation:

Beloved Hello Cupid!
Hello. This is Seoyoung♡

The activity for 6th mini album Mysterious this time has ended with the last fan sign today~I have never felt this feeling...I don't know how to explain... It's refreshing but sad... Today I want to be with you more, talk with you and I want to be together for a long time but it's too bad... Nevertheless I was so happy to see you at the fan sign event after the activity ended!!! After seeing your face today, I only think to prepare diligently and come out quickly... Hahaha^_^

This album is very special because it gives me lots of learning and experience. I want to meet you for a long time as much as I have been preparing for a long time but it's too bad. We cannot held lots of fan sign event but it was good to see fans often because we have lots of broadcast activities.
(Next time we'll make sure to have lots of fan sign event!!! Promise!!!)
I think about the fans the most while preparing during 1 year and 6 months but while giving last greeting today...I show my weak appearance... It's embarrasing... ㅠㅠ (T/N: She cried at the last fan sign event.)
I'll work hard so that you won't have to wait long, we'll grow up and come out quickly. I think that the virtues of fans are the biggest for making this activity exciting, fun and happy in my memory. I really want to say that I'm thankful!!! Thank you for giving me good and pretty memory.

Thank you for all fans that came to support regardless rain or snow and thank you also for fans who cannot came to public broadcast because they're busy and support through TV. During next promotion, we'll return with a more wonderful and upgraded Venus.

I really love you so much. Thank you for being by our side..
Hello Cupid is really the best!!

- By Hello Venus Seoyoung♡


[T/N: Thanks to 라임의 강된장님 for interpreting the handwritten letter]

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)