Wednesday 15 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Hello Cupid❤

Date: 15/2/2017

Dear Hello Cupids, this is Alice
Today was Mysterious last broadcast clap clap clap!
You've worked hard to support us so far!!!!
Probably it's our activity after a long time, I don't even feel tired
When I watch you who support us throughout our activity, the energy that was absent also sprang up
During this activity, until the 2nd week we are impatient and we only see the lacking things because we want to show a better appearance
As we're on the 3rd week, we saw your eyes
And it was the last broadcast so it was an activity with many things to be grateful with
So I was kinda feel good today!
I'm worried if there will be Hello Cupids who are worried that you will not see our face for a while because we have finished our activitt
We'll show our face often
So don't worry and please look forward! Okay?
If there's something you've been neglected while you supported us
Fighting again! If there are any Hello Cupids who catch cold while waiting for us outsode on cold weather, get well soon!
I hope tomorrow will be filled with more fun things than today!
And from Sunday this week, I'll be in musical Nunsense 2!
There are a lot of people who support the musical during fansign event
There is not much time to show good stage while fighting
But I'll work more harder! Be careful not to catch cold and good night my loves❤

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)