Tuesday 14 February 2017

[Interview②] Hello Venus Nara "Thank you for comparison with Seolhyun..I'll show my own charm"


Hello Venus Nara (26), who was recently interviewed at the cafe on the day, caught sight of the recent discovery of cereal. Eating cereal every morning is one of Nara's secrets of managing her body. She looks like she doesn't have tendency to gain weight but she has to exercise as much as she eats. Nara chose cereal topped with banana after much consideration.

-Do you come often to this cafe?
▶This is the first time I come to eat here. The vanilla latte here is so delicious that I only took takeaway, but the taste is good, the price is good and the amount also is good. I've come to drink a vanilla latte after a long time, but there are so many things like cereal. I eat cereal every morning. 'Here is good. Unusual'. I think it's alright because it's my first time for cereal in cafe recently.

-Is cereal the secret of your body shape?
▶It seems like that. If I have really empty stomach in the morning, I eat a lot later for lunch. I should not eat a lot of cereal and after eating a handful, I fill up my hunger and eat a little bit during my schedule.

-Do you manage body shape ahead of comeback?
▶I have to exercise as much as I eat. I work out every day but I cannot do it 365 days so I exercise at least 4~5 times in a week. However, a little bit different, I used to not exercise when I was on diet. Now I make sure to exercise and I exercise more than I eat.

-It is unexpected because you look like you don't have tendency to gain weight.
▶ Those who don't know me when I debut said like that. Actually I'm not chubby even when I debut, but I have a shameful body to stand in front of TV. I gained weight so I was around 60kg at that time. Actually I can just live like that but at that time, the former member Yoonjo was really thin and she was beside me.

There is a picture when I wear short pants, my thighs came out bigger than her because I stand next to her. Haha. At first, I was not stressed. I didn't know that I was chubby, but the company keep on pushing me.
When I am next to her, so when I wear my short thighs I get a picture that is double my friend. I did not know he was fat, but the company kept pushing. At one point I saw that I looked chubby. So I thought I have to lose weight.

-What made you gain weight after debut?
▶I want to eat more because I have to diet before debut. I like to eat but when I have important days now, I didn't even eat snack and I have self-control but at that time, I want to eat even just after practicing. I gained more weight and just when I debuted, the resting time after rehearsing is long when we go to broadcast stations. At time like that, I gained weight faster because I eat and sleep.

-Now you're getting the biggest love after your debut. The start was the telecommunication company CF right?
▶Actually I didn't believe it. I wanted to do so, but I did not even realize it, and at one point I realized it when I saw my picture attached on a bus that passed by while I was walking. Actually I thought, "Are they giving attention? It seems like that". In fact, I do not know anything other than the Internet. I often go to fan cafes, but I do not really do internet well. I go to practice room and my picture was there so I was amazed and realized it at that time.

-Did you use public transportation? We think a lot of people will know you.
▶I enjoy riding subway more than bus. Recently there are some people who know me but for me public transport is more comfortable and good. I don't have car now, I like to walk and like these things. It can also be an exercise in life.

-When was the last time you used public transportation?
▶Most recently I rode subway when I went home about a week ago. I think I was not recognize because I didn't put on make up. When I went to Bundang Line, one person took a quick look at me. I don't know if that person know me.

- You were compared a lot with AOA Seolhyun after shooting for the same telecommunication CF.
▶In fact, I am grateful that she is loved by the advertising side and I think she's charming. Personally I like her. On the other hand, I thought that I should show my charm, new and various charms which is different from her. When I went to shoot for my first (telecommunication) CF, I was a bit burdened because of Seolhyun's board. I remembered that I open the door and have a shooting while promising myself to show charming appearance as good as Seolhyun.

-You have a lot of beer CF. Currently, you're active as CF model. Did you drink alcohol well?
▶I can't drink a lot but I like the drinking ambiance. I mainly drink beer. I like alcohol variously but the together ambiance is good. So I liked it when I got beer CF. This time my partner model was Yoo Byung Jae. It was really fun because I am really his fan. But I'm still awkward with him. I even went to 'Flower Crew' but we are awkward.

[Star News + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "Thank you for comparison with Seolhyun..I'll show my own charm"


[Interview ①] Hello Venus Nara drinks vanilla latte
[Interview③] Hello Venus Nara "Fear of variety show..Overcome with 'Law of the Jungle"
[Interview④] Nara "Hello Venus is fruit syrup..We want to appeal with maturity"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)