Saturday 4 February 2017

[Interview ①] Hello Venus Nara drinks vanilla latte


"Before this I drank americano to lose weight but now I need sugar.."

Hello Venus Nara (26) laughed brightly as she drank ice vanilla latte.

Nara was at the center of the topic last year through a telecommunication company CF. For a short time, Nara, who showed urban charm, unrealistic body and cheerful charm, quickly took the hearts of the public. Nara's group, Hello Venus came up with expectations for the first half of the year.

We met Nara ahead of a Hello Venus comeback at a cafe in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The tea that the Nara enjoys is ice vanilla latte. For some reason, the Nara who has haughty image that seems to only drink Americano was in fact the owner of easygoing charm.
-You like vanilla latte.
▶I only drink coffee mainly. Before this I drank americano to lose weight but now I need sugar. Haha. The eldest sister Alice and I only drink vanilla latte.

-Your face is really small.
▶I think it's because I have a similar face size to other friends than I am tall. All our members have small face.

-So who has the smallest face among member of Hello Venus?
▶The member with the smallest face? I think Seoyoung and Yooyoung are similar. Seoyoung is more shorter than Yooyoung so I think Yooyung has the smallest face. Yooyoung lose her baby fat so I think her face is more smaller. I was in charge of a height among the members. Yooyoung is younger than me but I think she's slowly growing. It seems that she takes my role.

-What are you in-charge of now?
▶Me? Nowadays I'm in charge of reaction haha.

-I think there will be burden ahead of Hello Venus comeback
▶I was always burdened every performance but the different with preparing for other performance is we enjoy while practising and we practice while focusing the most with 'how can we enjoy the performance. How can we show our charm'. So it's much more fun and you can actually look forward to it. This time, we are challenging with a new genre, and I am personally excited and trembling, but I am looking forward to it.

-Hello Venus is trying various concepts.
▶ You can say that our image has changed but I think we tried to challenge for new concept and genre. We were young when we debuted so while we were refreshing and cute, we did a bit ladies concept from little girl? Then we expressed a little bit more luxurious ladies and now we wanted to express more of a stylish and beautiful woman from a luxurious lady. We wanted to try a lot of new things and we seem to have a lot of greed there. 

-What is the concept that you like the most?
▶Mysterious. Our members like it, and it's 'Mysterious', so it's a mysterious secret agent concept. The outfits vary too because we were thinking of how to express mysterious. First of all, the outfits are really pretty. Haha.

I liked it so much, I enjoyed singing and listening, and I was excited while practising. Actually it was my first time after 'VENUS' (Hello Venus debut album). Actually, I think I was worried before 'Mysterious'. We gained age, the members change and at one point I become the second older and the eldest sister Alice became the leader and during member changing and hiatus time, I think a lot and the burden was on the shoulder at some point.

We just enjoyed it during 'Venus' and after that, we think of how to do well because we were burdened so we cannot enjoy on stage. This time, we think 'How can we express it charmingly? How can we enjoy the performance? How can we make the fans like it?' just like when we did 'Venus'.

-The teaser picture with average face of Hello Venus was a hot topic.
▶I liked it because the comment mainly said that Yooyoung's face and mine can be seen. We were like 'It is a relief that they can see our face'. People around me contacted me. They asked who is she and introduce her to them. It's not only me, but other members also were asked about who is she.

[Star News + Naver] Hello Venus Nara drinks vanilla latte


[Interview②] Hello Venus Nara "Thank you for comparison with Seolhyun..I'll show my own charm"
[Interview③] Hello Venus Nara "Fear of variety show..Overcome with 'Law of the Jungle"
[Interview④] Nara "Hello Venus is fruit syrup..We want to appeal with maturity"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)