Thursday 16 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yeoreum] Heheh

Date: 16/2/2017

Hello!! This is Yeoreum!!
This time Mysterious promotion has ended. I was really nervous and I think the first week is really regretful because it's our comeback after a really long time
Nevertheless we receive our Hello Cupids powerful fan chant and energy
So I think we can do a cool performance!!
While promoting this time, there are many things that I felt and more than anything, I was really grateful towards our Hello Cupid. There are not many chance where we can meet such as fan sign event compared to other promotion, but you know how I feel right!!!??? There is a word that I always said!!
Hello Venus is here because of Hello Cupid❤
And probably because it's our promotion after a really long time, 5 weeks passed quickly like 5 days
ㅠㅠ Now when the promotion has ended, I'm kinda regret it, I want to do it again and I miss it ㅠㅠ 
How was the promotion this time??!! As we have always done, next album also!!!! Let's fighting!! I'll become a Yeoreum who will come back with a more more more improving appearance next time!!ㅎㅎ 
And finally I always thank you and love you
Our Gamja also, I love you❤





0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)