Tuesday 21 February 2017

[Article] EDEN "Hello Venus Alice, Friend since young…I hope they will do well"


EDEN revealed his acquaintance with Hello Venus Alice.

EDEN's first single album, 'Urban Hymns', was released on various online music sites on February 17. Prior to the release of the album, EDEN who met 'The Star', mentioned his relationship with Hello Venus, which was revealed through Instagram.

Prior to this, EDEN uploaded a post on his instagram cheering for Hello Venus when their new album was released. However, EDEN did not have a history of participating in Hello Venus album and how they became acquainted make us curious.

EDEN said, "I have been a friend of Alice since I was young. My office was near when they were trainees. I was told that I had to do the recording because of the evaluation, and Alice is the leader. So they came to my studio to record it."

After that he said, "I always support them and I hope they will be do well." . As he has the ability to produce, he was asked if he wants to give Hello Venus a song. He said, "If I can afford it, I will just said 'Just take it' but I can do it if I get the chance".

On the other hand, EDEN is a new singer from KQ PRODUCE, and has previously worked as a producer of various idols such as BTOB and Gfriend.

[Choseon Ilbo + Naver] EDEN "Hello Venus Alice, Friend since young…I hope they will do well"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)