Tuesday 21 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] Look at this!Finally it's completed!!!!!!!!

Date 21/2/2017

Actually..When I started making this
I was making it really slowly with the level of tortoise walking!
I do it together with golden hand Lime for a few days so it's done immediately>.<???????
Lime must has talent for assembling Legos..
If see at her speed, I don't even realised unnie done 99.999999% of it^^..Hi..
Anyway!! My beloved Disney castle is completed like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWow I'm touched♥
If you look closely, Mickey friends and Tinkerbell are also there!!
On the back, from the spinning wheel in Sleeping Beauty, rose in Beauty and the Beast, mirror in Snow White and there are all the knights guarding the castle!!!The kitchen also is really cuteㅠㅠ
I upload it because I want to see pretty things together with our Hello Cupid><
Surprise~~><♥
Clap for our Limeㅋㅋㅋ


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)