Wednesday 15 February 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] My loves~~~><♥ It was already last broadcast♥ㅠㅠ

Date: 15/2/2017

I can't believe it's already last broadcast..!
No way..!!!
It doesn't feel real but I'm already writing post about finishing last broadcast so I'm concernee about what to say..
I'll write slowly because I'm really grateful♥ Hehe
I think it took a long time from starting of this promotion preparation, as you listen to pre-release song a bit until we made comeback officially. The comeback stage was less nervous and we could have enjoyed it because our Hello Cupid wait and cheer for us!
From first broadcast until last broadcast, you're together from early dawn when the sun didn't even rise yet until the broadcast finished at late time. Those who unfortunately cannot come also watch the show from home. You always listen to our song. You love us. Thanks to you, we were really happy and we were able to finish well without any big mistakes ♥
I felt it while doing broadcast, our Hello Cupid is really the best, I'm really proud of you, thank you and you're coolㅠㅠ♥
While receiving such undeserved love, I pledged and pledged again to become Yooaeng who can give a more better energy for our Hello Cupid:)
I don't think I showed you the perfect stage every time. There is a bit of regret, but I think it's our closest activity than ever. I'm satisfied♥
Even until now, 1 AM, I still didn't believe today is our last broadcast><
I feel like I have to wake up early tomorrow for broadcasr!!!ㅎㅎ
Our broadcast has ended but I'll communicate often with our Hello Cupid using fan cafe, twitter, insta, V app and etc♥
You probably don't know how much I like you, how often I think about you and how I'll miss you>.<♥
Really really very very thank you and I love you that I can't even express it with word♥
You work hard and be careful not to catch cold!!!
Sleep tight, let's greet gladly while doing attendance check tomorrow♥
Sincerely, thank you so much my loves:)♥

And finally..
Dream of me♥.♥!!!!!!!!!!!Chu

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)