Thursday 16 February 2017

[Interview④] Nara "Hello Venus is fruit syrup..We want to appeal with maturity"


Hello Venus Nara (26) started her acting career in through short film 'Fantasy of the Girls' last year. Nara said she wanted to challenge the villain considering her own image. She is also interested in sitcom. Nara's story about sitcom went over to Nara's sitcom-like daily life.

-Last year, you made appearance in movie 'Fantasy of the Girls'. Do you want to challenge for acting again this year?
▶ I want to try if I get chance and if I get a good and suitable role.

-What role do you want to play?
▶I heard that I look cold when I didn't speak. If it matches my image, I want to challenge as a villain. Personally I want to try acting in sitcom. I think it will be fun.

-Is there any sitcom that you enjoyed watching?
▶It was really old but I watched 'Guys n Girls' when I was really young and since then I've been watching 'Nonstop' season by season.

-I think you must have fantasy about university life after watching 'Nonstop'. You attended Dongduk Women 's University. How was your university life?
▶I went to co-ed elementary, middle and high school. When I went to women's university, it was actually comfortable because everyone is woman. When I was in high school, I have to wash my hair because there are boys students and I need to make sure to wash my hair but I can comfortable not washing my hair in women's university and just covered the oily part with powder. Haha. When I was in 1st year of university, we cannot even wear casual clothes. We just wear sweat suit with just department padding wear so I think it's weird if I'm the only one who wear make up at that time. I was in broadcasting department so I tied my hair altogether, practice and I'm comfortable like that.

-We think you're popular during your school days.
▶When I was in middle school, I got many pepero from the seniors or friends from other class during day like Pepero Day. I think when I was in high school, I got a lot of confession from female juniors more than males. It was a new experience for me.

-How about your fans gender ratio now?
▶When I first debuted, I have female fans. Now I think the uncle fans are getting a bit more increasing. In Hello Venus, there were a lot more female fans in the past. There was a lot of male fans too but as we slightly try different things, the male fans keep it to a certain extent.

-What will be the fan ratio in this activity?
▶I hope it'll be equal like our debut. Haha. Lime is very charismatic. She did short cut. She's really cool.

-Do you have any modifiers you would like to have this year?
▶When we go to music promotion, we belongs to high order at one point. It doesn't feel real because we're promoting after a long time. It feels like we're a rookie. There are rookies that we meet for the first time and there are a lot of teams that just debuted but they're fresh and rich with fresh juice. We're fruit syrup. Haha

Fruit syrup is maturing so I want to appeal with those effort and maturity. Now goddess modifier also is good but I think it'll be fun if we're called 'fruit syrup Venus'.

-Did you talk about it to the members?
▶I have to go talk to them today. Fruit syrup. Haha

-Is there any group that you want to meet on music show?
▶I really like senior Shinhwa and they're my role model. We have comeback at the same time. It was really an honor and I want to give them our autographed album and handwritten letter.

-What is your goal this year?
▶In fact, the most immediate goal now is stand on stage after a long time with new appearance. I hope it will be well but even if it isn't well, I feel so good that I can show my fans good appearance. I'm looking for more ways to communicate with fans. I will try to meet them often and there are a lot of fields that we are good at in the team, so we want to light up in those fields and this year we want to show appearance where people will say 'Group Hello Venus do well. They're alright'. We will try and challenge various genres of songs in the future and I hope this year will be a year where we can show our charms.

[Star News + Naver] Nara "Hello Venus is fruit syrup..We want to appeal with maturity"
Post response [+5]:

1. [+4,-0] Hello Cupid will always do our best so that we can open Hello Venus flowery runway! Fighting!!


[Interview ①] Hello Venus Nara drinks vanilla latte
[Interview②] Hello Venus Nara "Thank you for comparison with Seolhyun..I'll show my own charm"
[Interview③] Hello Venus Nara "Fear of variety show..Overcome with 'Law of the Jungle"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)