Monday 23 January 2017

[Article] Fruit syrup infused by 6th year Hello Venus, enriched inner strength



Date and time: January 11, 2017
Venue: Ilchi Art Hall, Chengdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Attendants: Hello Venus, MC Kim Il Joong



Hello Venus 6th mini album 'Mystery of Venus' is released at the end of hiatus of about 1 year and 6 months. It includes 4 songs including title song 'Mysterious', 'Runway ', ' Glow' and 'Paradise'.


Opinion about comeback?

"It's been a while to get flash light like this so I was nervous but I have to work hard" (Lime)

"I was happy, fluttered and nervous for having a comeback after a long time. I want to show this performance in front of the fans who waited for 1 year and 6 months." (Alice)

.
Introduce new album
"It means to find new look of Hello Venus in mystery. It also contains The original beauty of Venus, the wisdom, nobleness, beauty etc." (Alice)

"I think this album is close to the essence of Hello Venus. I'm confident" (Yooyoung)


What do you think of the slump so far?
"Instead of we are lacking until now, in the album we have been doing so far or the current album, we are pursuing 'Hello Venus who portrayed various concept and genre'." (Lime)

"We have to follow the luck but I think we cannot grab a good chance. We want to find our own colors and show good results through various attempts." (Nara)


What was the support when it was hard?
"As the the album preparation process become longer, I thought 'what if the people forget about us'. I will enter the fan cafe at the time like that. When I see our fans, I gain strength, without wasting time, and I have mind to use it as a time to raise my personal talent." (Yooyoung)

"I think the support needed by everyone is the members. We have a family meeting once a month and we share difficult things and things to help." (Lime)


[Jeonja Shinmun + NaverFruit syrup infused by 6th year Hello Venus, enriched inner strength

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)