Saturday 28 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Hello Cupid receives it all!!!❤Yap!!

Date: 28/1/2017

Hello Cupid~~><
Are you having a pleasant holiday?!

Today I perform ancestor memorial services, have a good time with my family
And write a letter like this.

I was watching TV while I was talking to my family
You don't know how happy I am when our performance came out😍👍

We stand in the stage that we like from 2017
I am also very happy to meet my dear Hello Cupid!!!
I hope that this happiness will be filled often in the future ~

Happy new year our Hello Cupid and I hope you're filled with good things❤
Thank you for waiting for this album and we still have a lot of activity so please keep on looking forward for Mysterious performance!! I love you~ Always thank you. Now let's meet often!!

While laughing healthily and happily, fighting for 2017!!
Mua~
Our Hello Cupid receives more new year luck!!
Good night!!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)