Sunday 22 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] 👍


Date: 22/1/2017

Did you have a good day today!?
It's Monday again after the weekend is over~

Yesterday we had the first fansign event for Mysterious!
It's snowing and really cold but thank you for coming.
I was touched because there are some of you who came to fansign event after going to Music Core❤

I have read all fan letters given by you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
I think it really gives a lot of strength!
Thank you for cheering me with sincere good word.
As I told you during the fan meeting, let's walk by the flowery path only now.

I think it's flowery path when we are together
I am sincere.

I can feel your mind that thinks of us from your eyes.
Yesterday I feel a lot of it again and I can not forget it. So I try to write a post!
I will not forget your heart!Surely!ㅜㅜ

Thank you I love you❤
Organize your day and good night. Let's fighting.
I hope you always have good dreams and good energy

By Seoyoung who really loves Hello Cupid!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)