Sunday 15 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Nara X Yooyoung X Yeoreum, "The members who become a 'support'...'Family meeting' once a month"


The six-year idol Hello Venus has a solid friendship among the members.

Hello Venus expressed their love for the members at Hello Venus comeback showcase held at Ilchi Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu on January 11 at 2 PM.


Nara who attracted attention with personal activity including CF, shares her impressions of public interest "I'm still bewildered and I often think whether am I doing well or not. Every time that happens, I depend on the members. They are like driving force for me. I can not sleep much more than before, but I am really happy."

Yooyoung said, "I looked Nara unnie and thought, 'I hope she will gets better soon', and it's good to be good now. She always introduces herself as Hello Venus Nara everywhere she goes. Thanks to it, many people were able to know a lot about Hello Venus. I think it would be nice if you could expect each of us to be active because she opened the door for us."

Lime also mentioned, "We have a family meeting once a month. We share things to be helped or our hardship. When we were happy, when we were sad and tired, we shared it all together and the members become a support."

The title track of this album, 'Mysterious', is a light-hearted pop dance song of a unique genre called Retro Swing, which arranges the whistle, piano and drum of the retro elements with swing genre. It is a bright and cheerful song of mysterious and curious women.

On the other hand, Hello Venus will start album activity with Mnet 'M countdown' on January 12.

[Seoul Kyungje + Naver] Hello Venus Nara X Yooyoung X Yeoreum, "The members who become a 'support'...'Family meeting' once a month"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)