Sunday 1 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] 20170101 First

Date: 1/1/2017

The first post of January!

Letter translation:
Everyone! Hello. Seoyoung here!!! Wow~ Finally it's 2017 the year of red rooster. 2016 was an eventful year for me where I know, learn and do a lot of things. So I think I feel a little more grown up. Hahaha  As much as I have grown, I'll show you a better appearance on stage in 2017. From January 2017, I'm really happy and glad that I can see you and sing on the stage that I love. I will have this excitement and working hard for comeback preparation. Happy new year for our Hello Cupid whom I really cherish♥ Let 's meet, communicate, love and have fun more often in 2017. Live the life that you only have once wonderfully !! Fighting!!!
By Seoyoung who loves Hello Cupid.



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)