Tuesday 3 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus, 2nd concept teaser release..'goddess visual'


Girl group Hello Venus attracted attention with second concept of 6th mini album 'Mystery of VENUS'.

On January 2, Fantagio Music released the second concept teaser of Hello Venus through their official Twitter. In the released teaser, 6 face of Hello Venus are merged into a picture, as a visual group, the vision of a dreamy, yet perfect goddess has drawn attention.

This teaser is a mysterious overlap of six members' charms. It also adds key to the meaning of 'Mystery of VENUS', which further amplifies the curiosity about this concept.

'Goddess-dol' Hello Venus will make their comeback after 1 year and 6 months. As the album name 'Mystery of VENUS' expresses, concept teasers full of mystery are released in succession and the interest for Hello Venus new album is on the rise.

Meanwhile, Hello Venus confirmed their comeback on January 11 with 6th mini album 'Mystery of VENUS' and will keep with album promotion.

[OSEN + Naver] Hello Venus, 2nd concept teaser release..'goddess visual'

Post response [+21] :

1. [+21,-2] Wow at this rate they will become Korean ideal type.ㅎㄷㄷ

2. [+15,-1] Hello Venus is pretty as an individual and when they're merged. I want to meet Hello Venus quickly. I'm really looking forward♥

3. [+19,-3] They're cool. I hope I can meet them quicklyㅜㅜ

4. [+15,-2] Theire visual makes me tremble. I think I'm gonna fall for them even when I'm a girl. I think they get the right concept this time

5. [+17,-3] Hello Venus is really going to make a comeback. I'm looking forward

6. [+10,-2] It's 1 year and 7 months! Hello Venus, let's really do well!

7. [+2,-0] Hello Venus fighting!!

8. [+1,-0] It makes me tremble after they merge their picture

9. [+0,-0] Yooyoung?

10. [+11,-4] Damn pretty

11. [+11,-4] Ah average beauty also is goddess-dol

--

[Herald POP + Naver] 'Goddess-dol average face' Hello Venus, concept teaser that show off 6 member visual

Post response [+3]:

1. [+0,-1] AOA also failed now and they'll be the same. I hope they stop making trend^^

2. [+3,-3] The nostrils are mismatched

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)