Thursday 26 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Yooyoung "Kiss scene with Park Bo Gum, It made my heart flutters at first"


Girl group Gello Venus Yooyoung mentioned actor Park Bo Gum. Yooyoung has worked together with Park Bo Gum in drama 'Wonderful Mama'

Yooyoung appeared on MBC FM4U 'Tei's Dreaming Radio' 'Special Invitation' corner on January 18th at 10 PM and said, "At first I heard that I resembled Park Bo Gum".

Yooyoung recalled the memory with Park Bo Gum, "There was a kissing scene with Park Bo Gum in the drama last scene but it made my heart flutters" and  evoked jealousy.

Nara has been reborn as a CF queen has answered yes to the question of whether a male celebrity ever hits on her. Member Alice hinted "She was hit on by a man with sweet voice".

After that Nara answered truthfully, "It's not many and I forget them quickly. The reason I forget is they didn't contact me but I got contact through people around me".

[News1 + Naver] Hello Venus Yooyoung "Kiss scene with Park Bo Gum, It made my heart flutters at first"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)