Saturday 14 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Nara "I cannot forget the chicken that Alice bought when I was a trainee"


Hello Venus Nara mentioned those who supports her hard time.

At Ilchi Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, a showcase for the launch of 6th mini album 'Mystery of Venus' by girl group Hello Venus was held on January 11. On this day, Hello Venus expressed their grateful to those who gave them energy during the long hiatus.

This day Nara said, "I have a strong appetite. Whenever I was tired, I remembered the chicken that Alice bought for me as a trainee." Alice revealed, "I have never eaten that chicken. The youngest one finished them while I was away for a while."

After that Yooyoung added, "The longer we prepare for the album, the more I worry about what happens if we were being forgotten from the public memory. Everytime it is like that, I enter the fancafe. When I read the fans' post, my will is also rising, without wasting time, I have a sense of responsibility that I need to improve my personal skills.".

Helo Venus, who released their new album at 12 o' clock on the midnight, will start their promotion with Mnet 'M countdown' on January 12.

[Ten Asia + NaverHello Venus Nara "I cannot forget the chicken that Alice bought when I was a trainee"

Post response [+4]:

1. [+12,-1] Everyone has worked hardㅠㅠㅠㅠThis time let's hit big

2. [+6,-0] It's heartwarming that Alice bought chicken for them. Now Hello Venus please hit big

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)