Thursday 19 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Thank you so much everyone

Date: 19/1/2017

Just like this
My birthday has ended
Fortunately
My birthday is celebrated during promotion
I think I've been congratulated by many people.

I've been smiling all day.
I did V app twice and I also did mention party
I'm really excited and happy

For episode
After Alice unnie and Nara unnie ended their radio schedule
The moment they open the dorm's door
They came in with cake and birthday songs
I really really didn't know
It was a surprise..ㅜㅜ
I was tearful because I was a little embarrassed.
They hugged me
Hello Venus kind~~~~~~~~

It was a happy day
I think I got a lot of good energy
Like this, I will keep on energized for Mysterious promotion
Thank you so so much
I, Kim Hyelim will work hard
I love you so much!!



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)