Saturday 14 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] The love given by Hello Cupid is

Date: 14/1/2017

I think it's a lot bigger than what we really do
I want to give you more and I want to do better
I can't even do half of it...I felt it again todayㅜㅜ
.
Thanks to your fanchant today
It's nice to be able to relax and enjoy
Today is our first fanmeeting after our comeback
(It was very cold in the weather forecast and as expected....sobs...)
It was cold and everyone was shivering, but we all really like the feeling of laughing and talking together
It was weird, happy and grateful.
Thanks to it, my heart got hotter and I got more enthusiasm.

I just want to have good things all the time for our Hello Cupid.
I really want you to walk on flowery road.

Today it's all cold and I see your face blushing and turning red
My heart was so hurt. You didn't catch cold right?!ㅠㅠ

Beware not to catch cold and thank you for coming and being with us today.
See you soon! Let's meet often. Let's meet until you're bored with us!
Surely!
Promise~

I love you. Good night. My loves mua❤


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)