Tuesday 10 January 2017

[Interview] Hello Venus Nara “Describe comeback with one word? ‘Mystery’”


Recently, the most 'hot' face of commercial is the girl group Hello Venus Nara. She makes both fans and commercial industry excite with her western figure and cute mask like a doll.


Especially her group will make a comeback with 6th mini album 'Mystery of VENUS' on January 11, so the interest for her is growing. So Nara released her very trivial stories to MBN Star.
Q. What does your name means?
A. In the sense of being a big person, my father gave me the name 'Nara'.
Q. Please introduce your strengths. A. I like being positive and learning.
Q. What do you look like 10 years from now? A. I think I'm going to be challenging and active in more diverse fields than I am now.
Q. Other than singing, Nara is really good at this! A. I'm good at diving. It can be more than 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Q. What is your hobby? A. Watch movies, listen to music, exercise every hour
Q. If you represent yourself as an animal, which animal would you like to point out? A. Diligent chicken. I get up earlier than usual now, organize things to do and start the day with exercise.
Q. What do you think when you look at mirror? A. I wish my skin is more whiter and cleaner.
Q. When is the happiest moment of the day? A. The moment of sleep and the moment of eating are the happiest.
Q. What if you summarize Hello Venus comeback this time in one word? Why? A. Mysterious! You'll be able to see mysterious and feminine Hello Venus.
Q. Let's confess the Nara's shortcomings of 2%. A. There are so many deficiencies. Nowadays I'm on diet for comeback preparation but I can not control myself from eating because I have very healthy appetite. I think that's the biggest disadvantage these days.
Q. What do you do on day off? A. I usually sleep or exercise and take a walk.
Q. What is your biggest worry these days? A. Sleep! I sleep a lot. I want to get rid of the pouring sleep.
Q. How satisfied are you with your life? A. 90 points. The remaining 10 points are still scarce, but I have deducted it in the sense that I need more strength.
Q. Thanks to OO, I live the world. OO is? A. Hello Venus members! I am happy because I have members whom I can relied on and supported me.
Q. Have you regretted your life? A. There are so many. There is time when I think...There are still a lot of things do not know but if I had known things from my experience since I debuted.

Q. What is your best option in life? A.  I made my debut as a member of Hello Venus.
Q. Which food would you like best? A. Braised short ribs. I like meat so much.
Q. Do you have habits? A. I have a habit of wrinkling my nose.
Q. What is your drinking capacity? A. I only drink about half a bottle of soju, but I like the atmosphere of drinking.
Q. Do you have your drinking habit? A. When I drink, I become sleepy so before sleeping, I'm out of the drinking party.
Q. What about your only body management secret? A. I exercise hard and drink a lot of water.
Q. Do you have a nickname?? A. I have got nickname, Ddochi
Q. Your no 1 treasure?(Other than fans and members) A. The team ring, which is received after getting adjustment with Hello Venus members for the first time, is my no 1 treasure.
Q. How do you relieve your stress? A. I work out and sleep to relieve stress.
Q. What if you have an entertainer you want to meet? A. Actress Kim Hyun Joo! I think she's really charming. I really want to meet her once.
Q. Nara, is the first place in the team? A. I'm the first place for height but it feels like member Yooyoung is taking it. The youngest one keep growing tall.
Q. If you have a previous life, what do you think was it? A. I think I was a leaf. Just as I ride in the car, the leaves are constantly visible.
Q. What would you like to do this activity? A. I want to show that I enjoy the stage and I want to deliver bright positive energy ans good energy to a lot of people.
Q. What is 'Hello Venus' for Nara? A. They're 'family'

Q. A word to say if you meet the Nara five years ago? A. Nara-ya, soon you'll be debuting in a group named 'Hello Venus'. Let's always try, and stand up for and cherish the members.
Q. If Nara was born as a man, what kind of man was you? A. I think I was born as a real man.
Q. What is something that you do not want to pass on to your child later? A. I do not want to pass on my stubbornness.
Q. What is the the memory that you want to erase the most? A. 'Venus' first stage which is my debut stage. When I tried to work too hard, my wig shook.
Q. Finally, what do you want to say? A. I really want to tell the members. I always love and be grateful for them. I am grateful that I can be together as Hello Venus Nara, and let's walk on flowery road on 2017. I love you.

[MBN + Naver] Hello Venus Nara “Describe comeback with one word? ‘Mystery’”

Post response [+18]:

1. [+19,-0] I really can feel her love towards the members. Hello Venus hit big this time♥♥

2. [+16,-0] When I first saw her on TV, I thought she looks arrogant and a cold city woman style but I like her smile and after watching the content, she's quite humanity in variety showㅋㅋㅋThere're also a lot of points where she is similar with me and I can relate with herㅋㅋㅋExcept for looksㅠThey'll make a comeback and I hope she will run on a flowery road

3. [+15,-0] I hope this year also will be filled with happy thing. Hello Venus fighting

4. [+14,-0] What's up with saying that she's leaves in her previous life  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [12,-0] Nara is the best fighting!!!

6. [+8,-0] Unnie is really pretty. The mini album this time will be a big hit^^

7. [+8,-0] The most prettiest leave in the world..

8. [+8,-0] Hello Venus Nara~Her looks also is kind but her personality will be more kinder~ star!! Everything is pretty!!

9. [+7,-0] Hello Venus, let's walk on flowery road only

10. [+6,-0] The more I read he interview, I can feel that she's a really kind people.. Hello Venus fighting and please hit big this year!

11. [+6,-0] HV fighting!

12. [+4,-0] Hello Venus~♡^-Hit big-^♡^- Nara_^♡^-Very pretty-^♡^-?

13. [+2,-0] Cupid is on Venus side!!!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)