Wednesday 18 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Nara "Bewildered with love received last year, the members are driving force"


Girl group Hello Venus has attracted more attention than ever before since their debut. Last year, member Nara was influenced by various CFs and entertainment programs. The whole team was expecting 'the Nara effect'.

Hello Venus resumed their activities after a year and a half after having a showcase to commemorate the release of their 6th mini album, 'Mystery of VENUS', at Ilchi Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the January 11.

They have debuted for 6th year but this is the first time they held a media showcase. It means that expectations for comeback are rising as much as possible. The members said, "I have matured all over for a year and a half, as individuals and as a team. We've prepared it hard enough so watch over us."

Nara who is active in the team as 'ace' said, "Last year, I was loved with my personal activities but I was still confused. I always think that is it right I am doing well. Fortunately the members are by my side and I can depend on them. Members are like my motive power. I cannot sleep but I am happy."

Yooyoung said, "I watched Nara unnie and hoped she will do well quickly and she's popular now so I'm glad and rooting for her. When she goes on broadcast, she doesn't said 'I am Nara', thankfully she always added 'I am Hello Venus Nara'. Hello Venus Nara is in the spotlight so the team is getting great help. Nara unnie has opened the door, so I think you might want to look forward at each of our great activity."

It was a group of 6 years, but the period of not getting much spotlight was long. Nara pledged "Personally, we do not seem to mature at the beginning of our debut. We are still lacking and have to learn but we have gained a lot from our experience. If I had known this earlier, I'll take care of the member, and my role would have been fulfilled but it's too bad. The team has to be lucky, but we still have not got a good chance. We want to find our colors and show a better image with various attempts." Lime said "There was a difficult time, but the support was the members during happy time or sad time."

{Omitted introduction of album}

{Omitted introduction of title song}

The members showed their confidence "This song contains the essence of hello Venus, including naturalness and beauty." They revealed their resolution this year "We want to communicate with many fans in 2017."

[Sports Seoul + Naver] Hello Venus "Bewildered with love received last year, the members are driving force"




[enews24 + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "big love with individual activity, still bewildered"

Post response [+6]:

1. [+14,-1] She's really pretty

2. [+2,-0] I really praise her

3. [+1,-0] Hello Venus is the best. Nara is the best

4. [+0,-0] Big..Love..? But there are a lot of people around me doesn't know herㅋㅋ

5. [+0,-0] Mango Lingo~~

6. [+1,-1] Nara, oppa will cheer for you

7. [+0,-5] Sponsor

8. [+3,-7] I don't know who is she




[My Daily + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "Bewildered with increased popularity, cannot sleep but happy"

Post response [+1]:

1. [+0,-0] Even before comeback, Hello Venus was a known singer but they are getting more know with the comeback now so I'm proud. Please become a good artist!




[Hankook Kyungje + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "Hit big last year with CF…Still bewildered"

Post response [+5]:

1. [+11,-2] Nara, that's for granted when looking at your face

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)