Thursday 12 January 2017

[Article] ‘V app’ Hello Venus Yeoreum “New hairstyle, I did not know the reaction was good”


'V app' Hello Venus members revealed their new hairstyle.

At 11:20 PM on January 10, in Naver V app comeback countdown broadcasted ahead of the release of 6th mini album 'Mystery of Venus', while the fans talk about their hairstyle, Nara said "My hair is getting longer."  and showed off her new hairstyle.

While the praises for Yeoreum's bangs continues, she said "I had a great change in my heart. So I cut my bangs. I'll work hard again. I burned up and walked with my sisters on the flower path."

The members asked, "You don't know what to say now right? and Yeoreum answered truthfully, "I will tell you honestly. I was flustered now. I cut my bangs after being proposed by the agency, but I did not know the reaction was good."

[Herald Pop + Naver‘V app’ Hello Venus Yeoreum “New hairstyle, I did not know the reaction was good”

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)