Thursday 12 January 2017

[Article] Hello Venus, Mysterious girls who came back after a year and a half


Hello Venus has returned with new album after a year and a half.

Hello Venus started the 'Hello Venus 'Mystery of VENUS' comeback countdown' at 11:20 PM on portal site Naver V Live. On the day, Hello Venus had time to be with the fans ahead of the release of new mini album 'Mystery of VENUS' which will be released at 12 o' clock on January 11.

First, Hello Venus explained the new album CD for the first time. Rather, the fans responded that they want to see it after buying it and did not want to see it.

The introduction for new song 'Mysterious' was followed. Nara explained, "It is a light pop dance song. We made a new attempt. It expressed mysterious and curious women as secret agents and showed Hello Venus' bright and feminine charm".

Then they had time to answer the fans' questions. Hello Venus members continued to communicate with their fans by showing their point choreography according to their fans' requests and by singing a killing part.

When asked about an episode at the time of the music video shoot, Lime exposed "I smelled a strange smell in the practice room, and it was the Yeoreum's fart smell."

Lime participated in rap making and conveyed her feeling, "I am glad and honoured to participate in album after a long time. I hope you enjoyed listening to the rap that I wrote. I wrote while thinking of some mysterious and mystifying man. I was inspired by Catwoman."

The members were confident, "We are glad to show you the album that we prepared diligently. We think we can show you our newest appearance and give you a lot of bright energy." After that, they added "The outfits are pretty. You might as well look forward to it."

[OSEN + Naver] Hello Venus, Mysterious girls who came back after a year and a half

Post response [+68]:


1. [+693,-19] I hope they throw concept like Wiggle Wiggle and come back with concept like Would You Like Some Tea..

2. [+413,-9] Would You Like Some Tea is good so sometimes I search the song and listen to it.. I hope they will really rise this time

3. [+366,-11] It's too bad that they really didn't rise...

4. [+280,-19] Their visual is really the best but it's too bad they didn't rise,, Fighting!

5. [+199,-17] Hello Venus fighting! I'm rooting for you

6. [+53,-3] The three songs that were released when they debuted are really the best (Venus, What are You Doing Today?, Would You Like Some Tea) I was shocked during Wiggle Wiggle...

7. [+30,-2] They were legend when Yooara and Yoonjo were in the group... I still cannot forget Hello Venus of that time....

8. [+28,-2] I really liked Venus and Would You Like Some Teaㅠㅠ It was already 5 years..ㅇㅁㅇ

9. [+27,-2] There are really lots of girl groups. It's to the level that I'm confuse who is who

10. [+18,-0] Fantagio will debut a new girl group so I think this might be the last chance to push them. Hello Venus fighting!

11. [+35,-6] No.... They have huge investment in the MV....Why this very important title song is so ordinary ....Nowadays girl group market competition is fierce so even with great songs, I wonder if they can get a place.... I think Yoojeong and Doyeon also will be produced simolarly so ah....Fantagio....

12. [+26,-5] This is a great opportunity to get popularity. Do not miss this time. I believe Hello Venus only.

13. [+17,-2] After "Would You Like Some Tea", they failed to choose representative song properly... Now that the year has passed, please make second song with "Would You Like Some Alcohol". I'll look forward...

14. [+17,-2] They were pretty when they debuted. I really liked Lime's boyish appearance and Alice hairstyle appearance and do well♡♡♡

15. [+14,-1] Venus, Like a Wave, What are You Doing Today and Would You Like Some Tea were good...

16. [+10,-1] When Yoonjo amd Yooara were in the group, it was really like Hello Venus.. It's too bad.. I hope they'll become Hello Venus of now~!

17. [+12,-2] It's too bad that after changing member, they change to sexy concept...

18. [+9,-1] Let's hit big. Hello Venus hit big this time and let's walk on flowery road!!

19. [+9,-1] I'm listening to new song Mysterious now and it's really good. I think the time for Hello Venus to walk on flowery road also has come. Hello Venus fighting!!! Mysterious hit big!!!♥♥

20. [+6,-0] Their agency is constantly releasing songs ㅋ ㅋ They'll rise someday right ㅋ ㅋ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)