Sunday 1 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] It's 2017 wow♥

Date: 1/1/2017

My loves♥
Did you finished 2016 well?
We celebrated 2017 together♥
We thought of our Hello Cupid as soon as it's 12 o' clock
But I was waiting to upload it especially at Yooyoung time (01:23) ♥
There have been a lot of things
Thank you so much for being by our side and become our strength
There will be no other people with pretty heart like our Hello Cupid♥
Let's keep on loving and cherishing each other for a long long time♥
We'll make comeback soon and we'll prepare hard so that we will not make you disappointed♥
Look forward to it!!!
As much as you've wait long, we'll pay you back with a more advanced stage♥
I think of Hello Cupid as soon as I wake up
Before I sleep too, I look arounf fancafe and think of Hello Cupid♥
I won't be here without Hello Cupid♥
I'm a bit cheesy because it's night but it's all sincere♥><
Happy new year and let's be more happier in 2017♥!!!
I love you my loves ♥♥Chu

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)