Monday 23 January 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] Please look at our Hello Cupid who I am grateful to♥

Date: 23/1/2017

Thanks to you, I am Yooyoung who has spent the happiest day in the world ♥
Today went by so fast that I thought the day is really short><
I was so happy to read the letters that our Hello Cupid wrote
I smile even if I stayed still and it was a very happy day
Thanks
I really felt that I should do better♥
I wanted to make sure that my beloved Hello Cupid is my strength♥Hehe
From now on, please take care of Hello Venus and Yooaeng♥
And I had a good time with the members!!!
I don't need to say what I need usually, they just know to buy itㅠㅠ♥Sensible♥
I also received a lot of pretty hearts sent by our Hello CupidsㅠㅠI cannot express it one by one but thank you very much and thank you again♥
I love you♥
Thank you for making this year's birthday memorable♥
Let's love without changing from now on><♥Hehe
I really really love Hello Cupid♥♥


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)