Saturday 6 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' From Ji Chang Wook to Nara, it is a friendly promotion


'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Nara finished the drama promotion in a friendly atmosphere.

On May 4, 'SBS Suspicious Partner Love in Trouble' live broadcast was held through portal site Naver V drama.

On that day, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun revealed behind-the-scenes story about the dance teaser, and Ji Chang Wook said, "I didn't have to practice dancing for the teaser shooting, and no one taught me to dance. I creaked"

Nara was asked to appeal her charm and she mentioned her neckline, "My fans said my neckline is pretty because I have long neck. So I'm pushing my neckline as my charm." Ji Chang Wook said, "I have an exposure in this drama. You'll know if you watch it and the no abs will be a charm this time. I'm going to show you a body that's clearly different from the previous one."

Nam Ji Hyun said, "I like my eyes the most. It is a part where I am confident. The atmosphere will change a lot according to how I did my makeup." Choi Tae Joon said, "My hands are big enough to cover everyone's face with one hand."

Then they were asked about what chemistry did they expected. They revealed that they're looking forward to Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon's bromance and Nam Ji Hyun and Nara's womance. Ji Chang Wook said, "The script is really fun. Probably the relationship and colour of the characters will be colourful and fun. There is a fun that differentiates from the usual romantic comedy.

Nara said, "'Suspicious Partner' an obvious drama that is not like an obvious drama." and raised the heat for PR. Choi Tae Joon added, "There was not a lot of hard work. Heavy drama can be harder to watch, but we have the energy to be able to solve even the toughest events happily. I think you can enjoy watching it."


In addition, Nam Ji Hyun said that the shooting scene of 'Suspicious Partner' is a place where laughter never stops and revealed, "They are really fun partners." Ji Chang Wook said, "The chemistry between the actors is very good. It's a 'chemistry hell'".

When asked about rating pledged, Nara said, "I will treat coffee truck in Myeongdong if it exceeds 15%" and Ji Chang Wook said, "All of us will go anywhere that you want." In addition, Nara said, "May 9 is the presidential election, May 10 is our first broadcast. Look forward to it."

Ji Chang Wook said, "I hope that you will love our drama 'Suspicious Partner.' I think it will be fun. Our drama is not as bleak as this V app, so I hope you will watch it. Nam Ji Hyun said, "I really hope you will laugh a lot after watching the drama because it is really bright and pleasant drama. Please participate in the voting too."

Choi Tae Joon said, "Let's use our precious votes. We hope you watch our dramas as important as the votes. We are having fun shooting with the good actors. It's well contained so look forward to our light, pleasant and upbeat drama."

Meanwhile, 'Suspicious Partner is a romance drama where Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee grows while fighting and reconciled with the prejudiced world. The drama stars Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Nara. The first broadcast is at 10 PM on the May 10.

[OSEN + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' From Ji Chang Wook to Nara, it is a friendly promotion

Post response [+35]:

1. [+14,-0] Fighting for all 4 actors!

2. [+10,-0] Ji Chang Wook ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. [+12,-1] Ji Chang Wook's look is killing.ㅋ

4. [+4,-0] The drama will definitely be a success with these amazing fantastic four

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)