Wednesday 10 May 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yeoreum] 5th year anniversary!!!!

Date: 10/5/2017

Hello. Yeoreum here~~~!!! I can't believe Hello Venus is already 5 year. Time seems to be passing really fast ㅠㅠ
Hello Venus and Hello Cupid run the time!!
We held Run Hello Cupid sports day for the 5th year fan meeting this time
How was it for our Hello Cupid!!??? It was really fun for me and I talked a lot with Hello Cupid, I took a lot of pictures and above all we exercise together with one heart!! It was a really good time!
So the next day I woke up, my muscles were tightly together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Were you okay??
Hahahahaha as we have done sports day for 5th year anniversary, we hope that we can go for a picnic together, create good memories and have a good time for 6th year anniversary. Hahahaha let's be together for 6, 7, 8, 9 anniversary. I'm really really thankful for the love from Hello Cupid for the 5 years. I love youㅎㅎㅎ❤I will meet you in V app!! I'll meet you in event too!! I'll meet you on a good day like this too and the day we meet will last forever!!!!! So I'll show you the special pictures that I've prepared. Don't be surprised ㅎㅎ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Then have a good night!! Dream of Hello Venus and Hello Cupid~~~!!❤️ I love you😌




0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)