Wednesday 17 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Hello Venus Nara "First drama, I want to hear 'There's someone like this'"


Group Hello Venus Nara said she puts on effort for character expression.

Nara said this at the press conference for SBS new Wed - Thurs drama 'Suspicious Drama' (script by Kwon Ki Young, directed by Park Seon Ho, produced by The Story Works) which was held at SBS building in Mok-dong Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on May 10.

Nara hoped, "This drama is my first drama challenge. Instead of what to show, I want to hear, 'There's someone like this' from this drama."

She revealed her ambition, "I want to express my character as well as possible, so I can hear that word."

{Omitted information of drama}

[StarNews + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Hello Venus Nara "First drama, I want to hear 'There's someone like this'"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)