Saturday 13 May 2017

[Others] Extremely subjective Hello Venus songs evaluation


First of all I want to tell this is 'extremely objective' and it's incoherent because I don't have enough writing skills.

※ 1st Mini Album 【VENUS】



1. Hello
- The first time I listened to this song was on the homepage of the train station when I was in military
I thought that this song is different from their refreshing image back then. Lime's rapping is really impressive.


2. Venus (Title)
- After taking an interest for HV in the military, I took a holiday and when I listened to this song for the first time, I thought "Ah! This song!"
I once thought that it was a song that was dressed in the clothes that fit HV with an addictive chorus. The song is exciting
I still like the song.


3. Excitement (설레임)
- It's not a song that I often listen to among ballad songs but Ara's part is really impressive..
Ara music colour is kinda a scam....


4. Love Appeal
- It's probably an adapted song? I don't listen to it often but I remember that Lime has a lot of parts.
The lyric content itself has something in common with Venus


※ Digital Repackage【Like A Wave】


1. Like A Wave
- The song that came out when our Lime had blue hair.
The song that Lime both high note and rap..
Of course, it's not only Lime, but all of their tones are pretty well entered.
It's during Yoonjo's leg injury so it's sad because there's no Yoonjo's part..
I do not think the song is that popular but 
I personally like it very much.


※ 2nd Mini Album 【What are You Doing Today?】


1. What are You Doing Today? (Title)
- The crucial song that makes me stan Hello Venus when I served in the army. I think it is a refreshing song which Hello Venus charm melted well. And what was even more shocking at the time was their visual. That is the first time I've seen a visual group without holes....
I'm attached to this song because it's a song that came out when I became their fan.
I became a fan after seeing Alice at first bit I fell for Lime..
The impressive part is the rap part where Lime and Yooyoung alternate like ping pong... It feels awesome.
And my favourite part is the last refrain "Yes it’s you, you’re my first love~~~!"


2. Romantic Love
- A song that always takes precedence among Hello Cupid's favourite song
I really like the song too and their visual are shocking at this time.
The song is neat without angular part and it really matched with them... The song itself is really good and you never get tired of it even when you listen to it now


3. First Love
- It is the calmest ballad song among Hello Venus songs.
Apparently, Ara seems to exert her true worth in this song.
Like the song title, it is a song that has a first love atmosphere.


4. The Same (똑같아)
- No 4 among my favourite Hello Venus song
To be honest, when I first like Hello Venus, I didn't know this song until I listen to Would You Stay For Tea. I'm attached to this song the most after listening to all Hello Venus Song.
First of all the music is really good and after keep on listening, the lyrics came right in.
It was so good from the lyrics to the narration. I still listen to this song


5. Winter Fantasy
- When winter comes, there are many songs that you think but I think of this song probably because I'm a Hello Cupid.
The exciting beat is impressive in the song that really matches winter Christmas atmosphere. 
I especially like the rap part in the middle.


※ 3rd Mini Album [Would You Stay For Tea?]


1. Would You Stay For Tea? (Title)
- A song that made me go off a lot.
It's a sampling song from Canon so it cannot be bad.
Since the song title and lyrics were very provocative, it was good. I listen to this song a lot these days. Besides, the MV's atmosphere is very pretty. Kangjoon also made appearance.


2. Kiss Me
- When I first listened to this song, I thought "Ah, if this song is revised a bit, it can be title song"
It seems to be the freshest song among Hello Venus 1.0 song
During their solo concert, I'm really annoyed because they called one of the audiences to sing the song on stage...


3. Just A Moment (잠깐만)
- No 5 among my favourite Hello Venus song
If you listen to The Same, you have to listen to this too. I listen to this song more than Would You Stay For Tea. Finally, it made me shrivel with featuring from Gyeowoon hyung and After School Nana


4. Again (자꾸만)
- Ara's first solo song.
The song contains Ara's music colour and charm.
It's sad to listen recently...Ha....


※ Solo Concert Live Album
(Fan chant textbook)



1. Officially Missing You
- Hello Venus interactive song sang during their concept.
It's sad if you listen to the lyric now...  Whew...Ha..


※ 4th Single Album 【Sticky Sticky】


1. Hellovenus
- An intro song featuring lyrics that seem to tell a different concept than before.


2. Sticky Sticky (title)
- The first title song released after Seoyoung and Yeoreum joined
Personally, I think this song is the best song among 3 title song made by Brave Brother
I really like Seoyoung's "I'm in Love" part


3. Whisky
- A song that makes you evaluate the tail is wagging the dog.
Especially, a bit different singing method can be felt and the lyrics are metaphorical and very pretty.
Lime's rap part is impressive too.


※ 5th Digital Single 【Wiggle Wiggle】


1. Wiggle Wiggle
- ....
Why did Brave Brother give that part.. Fxxker.. Even though I don't know about anything else, I think Lime's rap is the worst among all of her rap until now.


※ 5th Mini Album 【I'm Ill】


1. I'm Ill
- An exciting song with club ambience. 
Personally, I think Hello Venus is at the top of their visual at this time. 
Yooyoung's part is properly a killing part
But it's regretful because it's not that revealed on live.
One of the songs that Yeoreum is up in the chorus part.


2. Show Window
- Personally, I really like the song with this ambience.
Especially when it is rainy and depressed, it is no joke when you listen to this song while walking on the street.
The lyrics themselves are impressive, and the atmosphere itself is a song.


3. Whatcha Talk About
- I think this is the genre that HV challenges for the first time.
First of all, the hip hop feeling is very strong, so it is a song that is influenced strongly by Lime.


4. Chameleon
- No 2 among my favourite Hello Venus song
Sometimes it's called, god-meleon, king-meleon, the best-meleon.
Personally I think this song is better as title song m
Among all the songs made by Brave Brothers, I like this one the most.
The song is not light but it's not heavy. The lyrics ares really really pretty and the sound is really pretty too


※ HELLOVENUS x DEVINE CHANNEL Part.  1,  Glow


1. Glow
- No 3 among my favourite Hello Venus song
I can't forget the shock when I first listened to it.
When I went to the fan meeting where they released the song for the first time, the feeling when I listened to the song and MV. The song combined with the MV is awesome. 
And more shocking is our maknae Yeoreum's singing skill.. She straight away got into vocal line... It's a really good ballad song when you listen to it during rain. It's really good... Ha..


※ HELLOVENUS x DEVINE CHANNEL Part.  2,  Paradise


1. Paradise
- It's not a song that I always listen..
First of all, starting from this, I was really busy and the song itself is good but it's not my type.
Because of Glow's quality, I look forward to it.
But the strange thing is that the song is good when I listen to it again these days....


※ Hellovenus Part.  3,  Runway


1. Runway
- King god emperor general admiral Lee Sun Shin king the best majesty song.
No 1 among my favourite Hello Venus song
No matter how I listen to it, Runway is the best Hello Venus song.
So I've heard a lot of songs so far
But this song is really really goid
When this sing first released, it was good.
Maybe because they didn't promote the song...
The lyrics are pretty, the music colour is really really pretty...It's really a flawless song.
It's too bad it doesn't have MV..
If the promotion is good, it was a song that would not be strange at all on the chart.


※ Extra

1. You Captivate Me (사로잡아요)
- The song that Alice participated together in Kim Jin Pyo album.
The song that properly revealed our Al-leader's music colour.
It's Kim Jin Pyo's song but Alice's part is really big that it looks like Kim Jin Pyo is the one who featured in Alice's song.


2. It's Just Love (그냥 사랑인거죠)
- OST for Cunning Single Lady, where Yooyoung made appearance
To be honest, I didn't listen to this a lot..


3. Where Were You That You Came Now (어디있다 이제와)
- After School Lucky or Not OST.
The song with refreshing and bubbly ambience.


[DC InsideExtremely subjective Hello Venus songs evaluation 

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)