Wednesday 10 May 2017

[Throwback] 'Mcountdown' Hello Venus, the appearance of new 'fairy'..'refreshing bubbly'

Article Date: 10/5/2012


Girl group Hello Venus made a successful debut with refreshing visual reminiscent of a fairy.

On May 10, Hello Venus made appearance in Mnet 'Mcountdown' and sang passionately their title song 'Venus'.

This day, Hello Venus showed their unique hair style and attracted attention with showing their leg beauty in hot pants costume.

Title song 'Venus' is a light and bright rhythm dance song. It is a song that shows witty lyrics to support shy men.

Meanwhile, SNSD - TTS, 4 Minute, Ukiss, Sistar, B.A.P, EXO-K, Apink, Girl's Day, Ullala Session, Ivy, Hello Venus, Mighty Mouse, Lee Jung Ah and BTOB made appearance in the broadcast.

[OSEN + Naver] 'Mcountdown' Hello Venus, the appearance of new 'fairy'..'refreshing bubbly'

Post response:

1. [+5,-1] Look at the reaction.... So far 1 in 3 people ㅋ I just do not know how many comments they will leave ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,-0] There are pretty members and the songs is quite okay.. A trap that it's called Pledis;;

3. [+10,-4] There are a lot of girl groups with this level... Girl groups who don't have any traits or charms

4. [+11,-6] Screw you...........................

5. [+2,-3] I'm shocked because they're good as a rookie ㅡㅡ They're pretty too~

6. [+6,-6] I think their leg length can be 1m. I have to see their face in details but I think they're okay. A visual like this from an agency without any expectation. It's shocking

7. [+6,-6] I hate it because only idol comes out on music program..........ㅡㅡ

8. [+0,-7] There's someone who looks like AV actress Yuka

9. [+6,-10] They're pretty. A visual group after a long time

10. [+3,-10] I don't know because I don't watch them but to compete with visual, they don't have hole.. I was Kara fan at first but now T-ara and Girl's Day. (Other groups have hole so excluded) Are you confident to win with face?

11. [+0,-9] Erm, Fin.KL has debuted for 14 years. There were numerous groups, but there were no fairies like Sung Yuri. Kara can be the next but fairy needs to have baby face...It doesn't matter if they sing badly but the song should show the end of the cheerful. You know the songs like Fin.KL's For My Boyfriend and Kara's Pretty Girl or Honey? And that kind of dance?

12. [+4,-13] I watched Mcountdown today..
I saw the visual group Hello Venus..
They made a successful debut with the best visuals~I would like to ask for a lot of activities in the future~

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)