Wednesday 10 May 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] 5 year of Hello Cupid and Hello Venus*

Date: 10/5/2017

Wow wow wow first of all clap clap clap clap
Clap clap clap!!!
Congratulations for our 5th year❤️

It was really good to spend time with our fans during Run Hello Cupid!
Of course it's regretful for Hello Cupid who cannot be with us
But we'll have another chance...
Those who couldn't come
Let's make sure we'll be together next time ❤️ Promise!!~

It's really good to have good memories with you every anniversary!
We also showed a different look hihi we get closer and gets more affectionate
I think I gain a lot after meeting Hello Cupid~
There are a lot of things to see and learn if we are together.
There are more memories and I am always thankful!

I want to tell you all my feelings but when you're in front of me, I am always sorry that I can't express it and finish it....
When will I able to express everything ... ㅜㅜ
I'll success someday to show you my heart
Hihihi

And our Hello Venus our members
Congratulations for 5th year anniversary and I love you so much❤️

Finally, Hello Venus Seoyoung will work hard
I will continue to improve and will always show a good appearance
Please wait for a moment and let's be together!!

I love and cherish you so much❤️
Congratulations for all of us mua~

+)
I write more after seeing the comments!

Thank you very much for your good words and support.
To me, those words are really great strength and support.
So I can't do it without Hello Cupid..Hihih
Thank you for today and always thank you!!

+)
Adding more ...Hi
I want to upload picture too...



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)