Sunday 21 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Nam Ji Hyun, Ji Chang Wook love red light‥Nara intense appearance




[OSEN + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Nam Ji Hyun, Ji Chang Wook love red light‥Nara intense appearance

Post response [+70]:

1. [+127,-1] The male lead is pretty and the female lead is outgoing, so it's fresh...  A pretty couple~~

2. [+46,-0] Ji Chang Wook. The best!!!!!!♥Let's go for #1 Wed,Thurs.!!♥

3. [+46,-0] The character is really a bxtch

4. [+42,-1] It's fun~~~Please watch it~~~

5. [+38,-5] I want to be arrested in prosecutor Cha Yoo Jung heart

6. [+13,-0] It's fun to look at lightly. Nam Ji Hyun can be a bigger actress

7. [+18,-2] It's just right now. Don't come ex-gf

8. [+11,-0] It's really funㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease love Suspicious PartnerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm shocked at Chang Wook's look and Ji Hyun is really lovely. The content is also thriller and romantic comedyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+13,-1] I know that she's pretty but it feels like "I'm acting"..

10. [+9,-0] Nam Ji Hyun is pretty. She matches red lip

11. [+17,-3] In real life, I really hate that kind of woman

12. [+6,-0] Every thing is good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm worried of Nara but she did well!!!! Suspicious Partner let's do well~~~

13. [+11,-2] The thing like ex-gf is really annoying

14. [+4,-0] Nara's acting is not that awkward

15. [+2,-0] The reason he really hate Choi Tae Joon is..maybe because Nara cheated with him...

16. [+3,-1] Nara is really pretty

17. [+9,-4] Cha Yoo Jung is really pretty...

18. [+13,-6] Nara is really pretty! Her acting is good too!!

19. [+10,-5] Cha Yoo Jung beauty is crazy

20. [+1,-2] Nara acting is quite goodㅋㅋㅋ The member of drama Supreme Court need to stop being jealous and just enjoy watching itㅋ




[Herald Pop + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook X Nam Ji Hyun, start living together…Nara visited Ji Chang Wook

Post response [+136]:

1. [+159,-3] It's fun~~ Ji Chang Wook please do a lot of rom com drama from now on~

2. [+144,-2] Omg...How can it be this funㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm only waiting for Wed - Thurs

3. [+132,-2] I have heart attack for Ji Chang Wook's coolness in each scene.. This drama is really fun!!!

4. [+95,-1] Chemistry explodeㅋㅋㅋIt was fun when they're together

5. [+70,-8] Is Cha Yoo Jung beauty real?

6. [+31,-0] What to do with their chemistryㅠㅠㅠ♡♡

7. [+30,-1] Is Ji Chang Wook face realㅠㅠWhat to do? He's even good with actingㅠㅠㅠI love him so much

8. [+30,-1] Heart attack, fun, chemistry, laugh, speed, music, acting~~~Not one is lacking. It was happy today

9. [+29,-1] Ji Chang Wook is really good looking♡♡

10. [+30,-2] Wow why am I fluttering. .ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Hyun nuna is prettyㅠㅠ

11. [+2,-1] Nara is really pretty..I'm shocked because she's really pretty

12. [+15,-6] Nara is really pretty.. I'm shocked

13. [+0,-2] Wow is Nara real? I thought she's an elf. It's my first time to see idol prettier than actress




[tv Report + Naver] "You, get a job with me"…'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook♥Nam Ji Hyun, living together→sleeping together?

Post response [+48]:

1. [+69,-1] Ji Wook's gaze is the best todayㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠThe story development was also good. It's a relief because I think Nara did a good job with Cha Yoo Jung roleㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Lawyer Noh is the coolest in the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+54,-1] It's so fun!! Ji Chang Wook daebak!! Nam Ji Hyun cute!!

3. [+50,-1] Ji Wook is really cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜNext week quicklyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+38,-0] I'm waiting for next week

5. [+37,-1] ㅋㅋㅋIt's really fun. It was so fun when I watched the re-broadcastㅜ

6. [+13,-0] Why did he take a long time to do rom com...

7. [+13,-0] Actor Ji has determined with this drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+13,-0] Ji Chang Wook's acting is really good and I can't take my eyes off! I became a fan from Healer^^

9. [+14,-1] Nam Ji Hyun~~She's good with 4D like actingㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋ

10. [+11,-0] Ah..... It was fluttering.....Ji Chang Wook is cool.....

11. [+2,-0] It was really fun today. Nara's acting is not awkward. How can I wait until next week? And I hope they don't drag the love triangle too long

12. [+2,-0] Cha Yoo Jung character....Her acting is...




[news1 + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook♥Nam Ji Hyun, 'Nara' scatter in a complete affection?

Post response [+46]:

1. [+70,-3] It's quite fun~I hope a lot of people will watch it

2. [+47,-2] Eun Bong Hee is good with acting casuallyㅋ Fightingㅎㅎ

3. [+46,-2] It's been a while I watch fun drama

4. [+56,-8] I think Choi Tae Joon is the man whom Nara cheated with...

5. [+34,-5] Nara's height is the best~~ Ji Chang Wook..It feel like I'm watching at the 2nd Jo Jung Suk..Nam Ji Hyun is always pretty, so kind and healthily pretty

6. [+8,-0] Ji Wook ♡ Bong Hee couple is really lovely. Suspicious Partner is really fun

7. [+6,-0] I think the man that Nara cheated with is Chansung's father~~

8. [+8,-2] Nara is really pretty~~

9. [+2,-0] I'm afraid that Nara's acting will be awkward but the characters are all okayㅠㅠ

10. [+8,-3] It has been a while a fun rom com came outㅠㅠ It's over when you look at Ji Chang Wook's face for each sceneㅜ

11. [+11,-6] Nara or whoever she is, she's awkward.. What to do our Bong Heeㅠㅠ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)