Wednesday 3 May 2017

[Pann] Buried girl group great song

Disclaimer: This post was originally posted on Pann on Mac 26, 2017



++)Addition
Make sure to listen to The Ark 《The Light》
Ah I didn't know Girl's Day 《Darling》 did wellㅠㅠ
Sorry!
Anyway, the song is the best!!

+) Addition
Wow, I was featured in Talkers' ChoiceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI only managed to be featured once onlyㅠㅠ Ah besides this, After School 《Shampoo》 also is a good song!!

☆☆Extremely Subjective☆☆
Hi. Today I spent the same boring weekend just like every day. I'm 11th grade female student. I want to give water to my empty emotion and download a few songs. So while searching, I found a few girl group songs that were buried and cannot even rise.

1. Laboum - 《Journey to Atlantis》
I'm telling this for those who have not heard yet. Actually, I write the post because of this song ㅋㅋㅋ The song is really good. It's the strongest question in the universe why the song is not popular. Anyway, I'll shut up and explain. At the beginning of this song, a member starts with a neat voice, I really feel like I'm eating cotton candy. And Laboum's members voice are all bright and clear. They're really my type. Especially there's accompaniment at the highlight part "Adding imagination to imagination". It feels like I wear jeans, bandana on my head, hold lunch box and go to Han River.  It is really bright and feels like spring. The colour of the music itself is too pastel

2. Brave Girls - 《Do You Know》
Only those who know will know. To be honest, this should climb the chart ㅠ
From the start at part "Beautiful love~.., Your cold heart..~" An unnie starts to sing the song. From this my heart is kinda ha.. and at the highlight part "Just how much I like you~~" she flips her hair and dance. It is really good at that part.
Your heart that was once passionate

3. DIA - 《Somehow》
This also kinda feels like 《Journey to Atlantis》. It's really good. I think only those who knows will know. Jung Chaeyeon is really cute during nanananananananananana. Ah, and there is someone with round eyes and straight hair. She's pretty. Anyway, this song is good too. The MV is really hopeful and bright.

4. Hello Venus - 《Venus》
WhewㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThis is really good. "Now who are we~You, for you (Am I right) ~~ You, I'm your Venus~I like it, let's go with this feeling~" I really like this part. It makes me excites alone, stand up, dance suddenly and pretend to be pretty while solving Mathematics question

5. 4Minute - 《Heart to Heart》
Have you listen to this song?? This song is really the best. Heo Gayoon's distinctive high note is really the best♡It really brings back old memories ㅠㅠㅠㅠMake sure to listen to this song. There's no one who hasn't listen to this song!!

6. Girl's Day - 《Darling》
This one can be hit or miss
You can think that "This is a great song level?" But personally, I think this song is the best among Girl's Day song. The MV too. First of all, the song is really fresh. The song like 《Something》 doesn't match Girl's Day. Both Hyeri and Minah are really refreshing. It suits them well. Ah, of course, Yura and Sojin also are good ㅠㅠ The song is good. During "Sugar pop~My lolipop~I will shout out~", this part ㅠㅠㅠ Did I look like a pervert who like weird part?

7. Red Velvet - 《Wish Tree》
This song too is one of the good songs among Red Velvet songs.
Seulgi sings really well
And I love this song because of Joy's music colour
Winter is over and it's kinda weird to recommend this song
But try to wear earphone and let the volume around 7 while walking alone in the snowy streets at night. Ah do you have to wait for a year..? Anyway the song is good

8. Oh My Girl - 《Listen to my Word (A-ing)》《Liar Liar》
Both of these songs are really good. All of Oh My Girl's songs are good. You know too, aren't you?? The song is really good. I really cannot understand why it didn't explode ㅠㅠㅠ Probably if large agency groups receive these songs, it'll become popular quickly. Because the songs are really good. I'm not ignoring small agency. I'm also a fan of small agency idol. Anyway, at time like this I think the song promotion didn't do well because they're from small agency ㅠㅠㅠ Oh My Girl are pretty and have good songsㅠㅠㅠ I hope a lot of people will know them quickly

Anyway, it's nice like this. Actually, it's more like I talk alone instead of introducingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI become emotional because it's night. Fyi, I'm listening to Laboum《Journey to Atlantis》 now. Really good.

Anyway, everyone has a fruitful and fun Sunday. Good bye

[Pann] Buried girl group great song

Post response [+87,-19]:

1. [+140,-4] After School 《Shampoo》 kills them allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's the best

2. [+87,-10] Why is Oh My Girl not getting famous? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+69,-9] I agree for 《Journey to Atlantis》 ㅠㅠ The song is really good. Isn't Laboum more famous than other girl groups? (Not criticising) I think the song is not hitting big. Please listen to it ㅠㅠ It's so good

4. [+36,-0] EXID 《Whoz That Girl》 is really great song. The song was out before Hani fan cam became famous but you'll go around singing "Whoz that girl baby whoz that girl" after listening to it once. I don't know why it's unknown

5. [+31,-3] WJSN 《Secret》 is really good... Anyone who the song?? 

6. [+26,-5] Lovelyz 《Good Night Like Yesterday》《Shooting Star》 are really goodㅠㅠ

7. [+25,-0] Personally I think Oh My Girl 《One Step Two Step》 is really good... Lovelyz 《Hi~》 is not a buried song but I think it's less knownㅜㅜ 《Hi~》 is really good. I like it the most among all Lovelyz song..♥ WJSN 《MoMoMo》 and April 《Tinkerbell》《April Story》 are also good!!

8. [+25,-0] Spica 《Tonight》 tooㅠㅠㅠ I'm comforted every time I listen to this songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The lyrics are so good

9. [+24,-0] EXID 《Every Night》 is really good ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+24,-0] Please listen to Nine Muses 《Gun》《Glue》. It doesn't have the girlish feeling that kids these days like but it's filled with girl crush and the melody is really good ha..;

11. [+21,-1] It's 《Closer》 for Oh My Girl...

12. [+19,-0] Spica 《Russian Roulette》 is good. Why Spica didn't rise ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 《Russian Roulette》 is really good

13. [+18,-3] I want to add 《Je T'aime》《Windy Day》《One Step Two Step》《Closer》 for Oh My Girl. I only listen to them during examination time.

14. [+16,-0] Listen to Nine Muses 《Dolls》ㅜㅜ This is a really great song but I was shocked because it's not famous. Make sure to listen to it!!

15. [+13,-0] Oh My Girl 《One Step Two Step》《Windy Day》 are songs that make you feel good. If you listen to them, you'll become happy. (Everyone knows 《Closer》, right?) GFriend 《Mermaid》 is just mermaid song. If you listen to it on summer night, you'll become sad. For Red Velvet 《Candy》, I don't know if the title was in English. If you listen to it, it just becomes sweet. But you'll get sore throat if you sing it in karaoke. For Lovelyz 《For You》, before I know it I sing along. When I hear this after the day's work, it became a healing even for a woman. The lyrics tooㅠ I have interest for female idol. They're obvious song, but they're my favourite songs

16. [+13,-0] I said this after reading the comments
Nine Muses songs are really good

17. [+12,-0] SNSD B-sides are also good

18. [+9,-1] If people who break up listen to Lovelyz 《Good Night Like Yesterday》, they'll cry

19. [+9,-9] Before Yooara and Yoonjo withdrew from Hello Venus, all their songs are legendary..

20. [+9,-0] I agree for Laboum. "Adding imagination to imagination" is really addictiveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21. [+5,-0] Hello Venus 《Would You Stay For Tea》 is good and all Oh My Girl songs are good but 《Closer》《B612》《One Step Two Step》  are really good songs. Lovelyz 《Shooting Stars》《Sweet and Sour》 are also good. 《For You》 too. Girl's Day 《How About Me》 is a real hidden great song. F(X) 《...Is it OK?》 Is quite famous but it has fluttering feeling ㅎㅎ

22. [+4,-0] Hello Venus was not that popular at that time. Probably because of the extraordinary feeling in the abandoned girl group, it was more attractive. But after changing 2 members, those special colour has disappeared.

23. [+3,-0] Hello Venus 《What are You Doing Today?》《Would You Stay For Tea?》 They are really great songs ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜWhat the hell is Fantagio doingㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSob sobㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

24. [+3,-0] Hello Venus 《Romantic Love》 is really good. Listen to it

25. [+2,-0] Hello Venus 《Would You Stay For Tea》

26. [+2,-0] V I C T O R Y girls

27. [+0,-0] 4Minute 《What a Girl Wants》 《Is it Poppin'?》 Hello Venus 《Would You Stay For Tea?》

28. [+0,-0] EXID 《Whoz That Girlz》《Every Night》 Hello Venus 《Would You Stay For Tea》《Just A Moment》 are really awesomeㅠㅠI still listen to them

29. [+0,-0] Hello Venus 《Would You Stay For Tea?》! It's refreshing and the melody is goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is really good..ㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's too bad

30. [+0,-0] 《Journey to Atlantis》 is really good ㅠㅠ And before Hello Venus changing to sexy concept, all of their songs are good

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)