Friday 19 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook, drunken talk to Nam Ji Hyun "Get a job with me"




[XSportsNews + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook, drunken talk to Nam Ji Hyun "Get a job with me"

Post response [+780]:



1. [+4247,-45] The drama that made all PD, lead actress and viewers fangirl over Ji Chang Wook

2. [+2953,-38] Fangirl over Ji Chang Wook

3. [+2636,-50] You're going to regret if you didn't watch this drama,,

4. [+2065,-46] Nam Ji Hyun is really cute~

5. [+1374,-27] ㅋㅋFun

6. [+686,-6] I didn't know Ji Chang Wook is this cool and Choi Tae Joon is this cuteㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠTheir chemistry is really good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+630,-11] The drama that makes you become Ji Chang Wook's fan officially

8. [+597,-19] You really have to watch this. I keep on getting hit by Ji Chang Wook and I think I'm going crazy thinking of him. It's really fun. It's a drama that should get better ratingsㅠㅠㅠEveryone please Ji Chang Wook

9. [+564,-10] Aside from this drama content, Ji Chang Wook is crazy.  His look is crazy. He's damn good looking, his shoulder is Pacific ocean, his suit fit is awesome, his voice is damn good looking too, his action in the drama and his lines are all crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He stands out more because he's good with acting.  It's romantic comedy but it feels unreal

10. [+532,-15] The real meaning of Suspicious Partner is you who is in suit. Ji Chang Wook in suit is really cool. The male and female lead chemistry is the best...

11. [+469,-9] Ji Chang Wook is damn good looking.......... How can he look like that? I'm not his fanㅋㅋ But when I watch this drama, I'm only praising his lookㅋㅋㅋㅋBut the story is fun and Nam Ji Hyun is cute ㅜㅜ That second lead Cha Yoo Jung?? She's really pretty but because she has character that left big scar on male lead after cheating on him..
appearance

12. [+139,-7] Really heart attack I'm totally fall for Noh Ji WookToday is really fun too. How can I wait until next week? And Nara is good with her acting too

13. [+23,-0] Ji Chang Wook is the prettiest ㅋㅋ Ji Chang Wook is charming~ I didn't know this before~~ Nara? She doesn't match this. She's pretty but it looks a bit unbalanced~ Her pronunciation is new but cute. Her chemistry is quite good with Ji Chang Wook

14. [+19,-0] I still don't know about Nara's acting but her voice is not suitable, isn't it?

15. [+17,-0] It's because the man who Nara cheated with was Choi Tae Joon..It seems like that..Maybe......

16. [+22,-2] The content's summary for today is really heart fluttering. From Nara's girl crush to her acting skill. I really like Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook's chemistry

17. [+14,-1] Does Nara cheated with Choi Tae Joon????!!!!!!!!!

18. [+13,-0] Why Nara doesn't have a lot of scenes... I knew about it today...

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)