Wednesday 3 May 2017

[Instiz] The average beauty level of an idol (New album teaser)

Disclaimer: This post was originally posted on Instiz on January 2, 2017



한 아이돌의 평균 미모 수준 ㄷㄷㄷ (새 앨범 티저) | 인스티즈

is Hello Venus
2017.01.11 0:00AM
HELLOVENUS 6th Mini Album 'Mystery of VENUS' Concept Teaser #02

[Instiz] The average beauty level of an idol (New album teaser)

Post response:

1. I can see Nara face from the picture so I just know this is Hello Venus

2. I think the goddess members blended well...Pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Wow Hello Venus... Hello Venus...

4. Hello Venus unnies is too pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

5.Wow

6. Wow she looks like Jung Yumi

7. Look like Ki Hee Hyun...

8. Look like announcer

9. Hello Venus unniesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I waited for your comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I see a lot of Nara and Alice's face

11. I see Yooyoung and Nara face the most!

12. Goddesses.....Good work this time ㅠㅠㅠ

13. Wow really pretty...I see Nara face the most!

14. I just see Nara's face.... Really pretty.....

15. Wow ㅠ Finally they're making a comebackㅠ Hello Venus ㅠ

16. Why did I see Sistar Bora..

17. I see Yooyoung face the most

18. I really like Nara

19. They look like actor

20. I see that person the most...The one who is in Who are You..

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)