Saturday 13 May 2017

[Article] ‘Suspicious Partner’ Nara “First drama acting challenge, I'm learning”


Girl group Hello Venus Nara talked about her thought of challenging acting for the first time.

In press conference for new Wed - Thurs drama 'Suspicious Partner' which was held at SBS Building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul at May 10, Nara said, "It's my first drama acting. I am helped by the director and senior actors."

Then she said, "I will come out as someone who is good at kickboxing in the drama. I learn kickboxing from time to time, and I went to the courts and observed. I'm more familiar with stage so when I was not able to adapt to the drama shooting set, they call me 'baby' even though my age is in the middle out of the four of us. I'm learning hard."

{Omitted introduction of the drama}

[Seoul Kyungje + Naver] ‘Suspicious Partner’ Nara “First drama acting challenge, I'm learning”

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)