Wednesday 10 May 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] I came as soon as it's 12 o' clock

Date: 10/5/2017

Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations for Hello Venus 5th year anniversary
I can't believe it's already 5th year anniversary. I think time flows fast❤️
This time we held a sports day to celebrate 5th year anniversary
I was really worried about it until I actually went.
How does Alice with out of strength can help you to enjoy it?
But I only worried about it just for a while!!!!!!!
There's no lethargic in a sports day together with people whom we like
I'm so excited by myself.
I still have muscle aches pfft
It was so fun that I thought am I the only excited?
When I look at Hello Cupid, I think there are too many fans whom we are grateful to and have been with us since our debut.
So it hurts my heart and it makes me want to do better
You are the driving force of my life ehehehehe
For Hello Cupid who couldn't come to the sports day, don't be sad~!
I'm going to do the V app today (*whisper whisper*)
I like you very much
I've seen a lot of friends for a long time
But I do not know how to express it
I'm still lacking, but I like you a lot.
For 5 years,
I thank you for your consistent support for five years
I'll become a proud Hello Venus! And Alice!
So that your support is not in vain
And just like you are a great comfort and power for me
I will try to be such an existence too!
Thank you!
Good night

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)