Wednesday 10 May 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] It has been 5 years since we met♥

Date: 10/5/2017

My loves~~>.<
I'm a bit late, right? Sorry♥
I want to upload the post as soon as it's 12 o' clockㅠㅠ
We've already been lovey dovey for 5 years!!♥♥♥
Thank you very much for your support and patronage♥
I love you so much♥
This year you'll be able to see Hello Venus more on stage!!!
Let's love more hotter year by year!!!😝
From now on, we will really walk the flowery path♥
Go sleep quickly and let's meet again after you're awake!!!!!!!!!!!!
V!!!!!!!!^^v♥ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I've read everything our members wrote.
We're really the same..
We're really thankful to Hello Cupid and we really love you♥
Al=Nal=Lam=Syeong=Yeolm=Ang=HelKyu??♥♥♥
Hehe
We're only yours♥
I love you♥♥♥


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)