Friday 5 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Hello Venus Nara "I'm surprised for Nam Ji Hyun dancing skill" praise


Hello Venus Nara praised Nam Ji Hyun's dancing skill.

Main characters of 'Suspicious Partner' (script Kwon Ki Young / director Park Seon Ho / production team The Story Works), Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Kwon Nara revealed their drama shooting set through Naver V Live on April 4.

After watching the teaser video that became a hot topic, Ji Chang Wook said, "I did not have dance practice. I think I'm immersed emotionally." Then Nam Ji Hyun said, "We also practised for only two times."

Ji Chang Wook was nicknamed as 'Jreak (Ji Chang Wook + Creak)', but Nam Ji Hyun was well received for dancing. On that day, Nara also praised "I was so surprised that she was really good at dancing." Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon are the same. Nam Ji Hyun said, "Did I discover a talent that I don't know?"

{Omitted details of the drama}

[TV Report + Naver'Suspicious Partner' Hello Venus Nara "I'm surprised for Nam Ji Hyun dancing skill" praise

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)