Saturday 6 May 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook "15% rating pledge, go anywhere you want"


'Suspicious Partner' has set rating pledge.

In the portal site Naver V app on May 4, SBS new drama 'Suspicious Partner' main characters have a surprise live broadcast.

Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Nara talked about their recent situation and have a dice talk. It is a rule that they must answer according to the number on the die. They made rating pledge for 15%.

Nara who got 5 said with 5 characters, "I have something I really want to do. I will treat coffee car." Then she said, "I will have a coffee event in Myeongdong for the citizens."

Ji Chang Wook who got 3 said, "I will go. We'll go anywhere, aren't we?"

Nam Ji Hyun who got 4 added, "Anywhere you wanna go." Choi Tae Joon got 1. The flustered Choi Tae Joon made a strange noise. When the staffs request for 'dance', Choi Tae Joon said, "Nuisance", and became shy.

Ji Chang Wook said, "When the rating exceeds 15%, we'll go anywhere that you want. We'll give coffee, dance and we will also give speech."

[Herald Pop + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook "15% rating pledge, go anywhere you want"

Post response [+37]:

1. [+50,-3] Watch it when it airs on May 10!!! Suspicious Partner fighting!!!

2. [+47,-3] The atmosphere is good because the peer actors are gathered.. With this atmosphere, I'm looking forward to fun RomCom~

3. [+48,-3] It will be fun by looking at the teaser!!!!! I'll watch it when it airs!! Suspicious Partner fighting~

4. [+43,-3] It looks fun from the teaser

5. [+43,-6] How can an adult be this cute? Chang Wook-nim I love you♡ Suspicious Partner let's hit big

6. [+35,-5] I'll look forward to Ji Chang Wook-style romcom!!!

7. [+37,-6] Actor Ji Chang Wook's first romcom
Suspicious Partner...Watch it when it airs....Let's hit big~~

8. [+23,-2] I hope it'll exceed 15%

9. [+35,-7] Ji Chang Wook is really good looking!!! Suspicious Partner atmosphere really looks good!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2,-12] I think Ji Chang Wook will fart well



[Ten Asia + Naver] ‘V App’ Ji Chang Wook “‘Suspicious Partner’ Go anywhere after 15% rating”

Post response [+59]:

1. [+54,-3] Actor Ji~♡ I'm supporting you~^^

2. [+54,-3] Ji Chang Wook's acting is really good but it's too bad he's not getting much attention. I hope he'll hit big with this work~~~^^

3. [+49,-3] The return of reliable actor! Jo♡Chang♡Wook

4. [+44,-3] The only one actor in my life~~~Ji! Chang! Wook!!!

5. [+37,-2] His look is making me tremble in the V app today.. He's really good lookingIt's 6 days before Suspicious Partner broadcast~ I want to see quickly the appearance of actor Ji Chang Wook with hard working acting, hard working look and hard working gaze~~ I think that the rating will come out by more than 15%!! Let's hit big fighting!!!!

6. [+30,-0] We have to trust and watch for acting. I hope the writer writes the story well...

7. [+27,-1] Ji Chang Wook's acting is really the best. So this drama also is a big hit ㅋㅋ

8. [+26,-1] And hell + chemistry Ji Wook.. Suspicious Partner fighting. Ji Chang Wook fighting!!!!

9. [+23,-0] 15%

10. [+30,-3] Ji Chang Wook handsome!!!!!!!

11. [+23,-1] Great Chang Wook!!!!!!!!Cool the best!!!

12. [+19,-0] Suspicious Partner please hit big!! Can't you come to see the fan in the province after exceeding 15%? Ji Chang Wook, I will make sure to bring my kids. Please come to Suncheon, a garden city where nature is breathing ~ Please

13. [+11,-0] Love the amazing fantastic four

14. [+5,-0] May will shine brightly thanks to the actor Ji's acting, look and gaze ~ ♡♡♡

15. [+1,-3] It's too bad he didn't receive award in Baeksang Arts Awards~~I'm supporting you as a fan~~ Fighting~^^

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)