Monday 1 May 2017

[Others] Crazily lovely suspicious dance scene! (ft. Dancing king)





May 10, 2017!
The day that drama's history will change!



A whole new drama!
<Suspicious Partner> will start!!




Who is
The strongest romantic comedy of new generation!!
#whoelse #jichangwook #jidamngoodlooking




Partner of Ji damn good looking!
Nam-vely from Partner Party!!
#SuspiciousParty #PartnerParty #GrandUnification


Haughty girl wearing suit
Drench with spring
#Haughty



This is the dance that represents
Nam-vely's aura
#Aura #Dance #Lovely




Dehet☆
This is cute figure
#ExplosionOfCuteness




This man reek with suspiciousness
#ChoiTaeJoon #JiEunHyuk




Shall I step up now?
#Dance_Destroyer_StepUp




Control tower! Control tower!
Allow take off of dance destroyer!
#RogerThat #100Times_Allowed




Terror..ing
#Dance_Terror #Devastation #R_run



Appearance of a new drama
#New_generation #New_drama #oh_to_the_yeah



Everyone, dance purification is entering~!
#Destroyer_Stop #SullenDestroyer #DanceGoddess




The dancing king for this area is me. It's me!
Hot pink hot dance
#goddess_bounce #goddess_DooDoomChit




Our Nara...good Nara♥
#You_are_a_country_that_makes_me_patriotic


Pick me~ pick me~
He who walks from a distance
#Jidamngoodlooking_AttractAttention #Jidamngoodlooking_Appear


His dance that can not be photographed ...
Look at the video.
#JiGeuDok #JiGeuDokDance #Addictive_TheBest



Aim at unification of Wed - Thurs drama
Grand unification of romantic comedy 
#WedThursDrama_Unification #RomanticComedy_GrandUnification



We are
<Suspicious Partner> party!
#Your_View_WillChange_TheDrama
#Suspicious_PartnerParty



▼Watch JiGeuDok dance teaser▼
Of dancing king Ji Chang Wook
That makes you cry


You thought it's over?
Who am I?
I prepared
Shocking behind the scene~~!


Everyone, please cheer when I speak.


Who is the one that will recapture Wed-Thurs drama rating!


(Ji Chang Wook! Ji Chang Wook!)
Good. Good job~ Everyone


(Ji Chang Wook! Ji Chang Wook!)
What is this, this echo?


It's not bad?


Shout my name for more!
#Aide_AttractAttention


Okay, I made up my mind!


Everyone, today at this place


I declare my candidacy.
#RomanticComedy_Candidate #King_ofDrama
※This content is not related to Ji Chang Wook's intention


Your view will change the drama rating


Shockingly suspicious
Crazily lovely
<Suspicious Partner>
Please watch it

[SBS Drama PD Note + Naver Post] Crazily lovely suspicious dance scene! (ft. Dancing king)

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)