Saturday 6 May 2017

[Instiz] Hello Venus - Mystery of VENUS (Track List MASH-UP ver.)

Disclaimer: This post was originally posted on Instiz on January 4, 2017




[Instiz] Hello Venus - Mystery of VENUS (Track List MASH-UP ver.)

Post response:

1. HVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I do not know what else but I think I'm gonna cry after watching the videoㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. HVㅜㅜㅜLet's do well this time!!!ㅜㅜ

4. I hope HV will get Iggy Youngbae song for once like Astro...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel like going back and forth ...

ㄴ 《Would You Stay For Tea》 was Iggy Youngbae song, wasn't it ㅠㅠ It would be nice if they could get together again.

5. Aigoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll do well this time

6. Only if they don't have member exchange...They'll do fine if they release song like until 《Would You Stay For Tea》ㅠㅠㅠㅠIt seems that they didn't think about fan.. I cried a lot after listening to that news...

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)