Friday 17 March 2017

[Article] 'Happy Together 3' Nara "Gained 10kg early debut, diet by not eating white food"


Girl group Hello Venus Nara told how to manage body shape.

{Omitted introduction of guests and program}

On this day, Nara showed off her figure by wearing a reformed sauna suit with incised shoulder line. She said that she has leg length of 106cm and explained her extraordinary secret of managing body.

Nara revealed, "I gained around 10kg when I debuted. I have to lose weight and after searching for the way, I got to know that one of Miranda Kerr's diet secret is not to eat white food."

Then she added, "I don't eat rice, flour, sugar, salt and etc."

[MyDaily + Naver'Happy Together 3' Nara "Gained 10kg early debut, diet by not eating white food"

Post response [+11]:

1. [+87,-5] She feels more like an actress than an idol ㅠ Her proportion is awesome..ㅠ

2. [+73,-9] I saw Nara with my eyes and she really looks like a goddess.... It's my first time to see someone who is both sophisticated and gentle impression

3. [+31,-2] I heard everything~I didn't~I heard everything~I didn't~

4. [+23,-0] She should just act

5. [+22,-4] She's really pretty in Happy Together today. She's good in talking too. But it's regretful that she got little air time because other guests are so powerful ㅠㅠ

6. [+4,-0] I think she'll rise if she changes her hairstyle and act alone after quitting girl group.. Anyway, Nara kinda has actress feeling.

7. [+1,-0] Women are their own worst enemy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+3,-1] She's really pretty.. It seems that Nara is the only one active in Hello Venus..

9. [+0,-0] Bibimbap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+0,-0] I learned too. Rice, flourㅜ But Nara really worked hardㅜFighting

11. [+1,-1] I think, she looks innocent, young and more prettier before dieting.

12. [+1,-1] Immortal Warriors character ㅜㅜ
(P/S: Immortal Warriors is a mobile RPG game that Hello Venus once became a model)

13. [+3,-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pull yourself together. Search word no 1...Really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+0,-1] Lee Young Hoon has disappeared from search word. Lee Young Hoon, Lee Young Hoon, Lee Young Hoon

15. [+2,-2] She was made with hand of doctor but I agree with her body

16. [+2,-2] At first I thought she's Han Hyo Joo.. Am I the only one like that? Anyway she's pretty.

17. [+1,-2] She just uselessly went to variety talk show. Only her image become bad

18. [+1,-3] Why did the kid from failed group keep on getting media play? It's doubtful



[My Daily + Nate] 'Happy Together 3' Nara "Gained 10kg early debut, diet by not eating white food"

Post response [+4,-5]:

1. [+130,-10] She was pretty even before dieting......

2. [+76,-10] She's pretty even during early debut ^^

3. [+10,-1] Now live well

4. [+9,-2] I saw her from Hello Venus first debut but she's more prettier before dieting.. She's too thin now

5. [+7,-8] She's pretty but looks like middle-aged woman. Pretty middle-aged woman.

6. [+7,-8] Why is her mouth like that?

7. [+7,-11] She's pretty but her face asymmetry is so bad so I can't feel her charm

8. [+5,-4] She has class even when she gained 10kg so she's pretty ㅋㅋㅋ
Majority Pann bitchxs are 60~70kg
But don't mistake that you'll become pretty if you are determine to lose weight

9. [+5,-2] Yesㅎㅎ

10. [+4,-0] Not everyone pretty can become famous ㅋㅋ..

11. [+2,-0] Onion also is white..

12. [+2,-2] You must have body and face like that or passion to be pushed by the media. Those who are not famous cannot be famous even when they count the stars.

13. [+2,-2] She's pretty before dieting~~

14. [+1,-1] Will I lose 10kg if I don't eat white foods only.....
The food that we eat is filled with salt and sugar...

15. [+1,-2] They.. have come..blah blah

16. [+1,-2] Sigh. The haters are angry again
You cannot understand
When man said Park Bo Gum is ugly right?
It's the same with what you're doing now

17. [+0,-3] She was really pretty when she debuted
She looks like Han Ye Seul and her body was better

18. [+0,-2] Awesome ㄷㄷ She looks more doll than the doll itself. A perfect proportion that cannot be made ㄷㄷ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)