Tuesday 21 March 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Thanks for celebrating my birthday❤

Date: 21/3/2017

V app was fun *giggle giggle*😏
After doing it, it was longer than I thought
It was really good to chat after a long time
The members woke up early in the morning to celebrate my birthday
This should be taken at the beginning
But we took it while we're eating ppftt


Our members wish my birthday cutely
I caught Yooyoung wrote letter secretly
I caught Yooyoung took out cake secretly in the morning
Yeoreum wanted to give me the socks that I want
So yesterday she intentionally went to the shop
But she came home because she can't find the shop...
All members sent their wishes at 12 o' clock
But after talking for a while, she bragged about herself
Everyone is so cute☺☺☺☺☺


I'm happy because I was really celebrated by Hello Cupid and the members❤
There's nothing special that I did because it's my birthday but it's a full day~!
Thank you so much and I really really enjoyed V app
The fine dust is severe so wear mask before going outㅠㅠ
Thanks everyone. Happy birthday to me☺☺☺🤔

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)