Sunday 19 March 2017

[Article] Nara “Jun Hyun Moo, girl group black list…Kim Hee Chul is excluded”


Hello Venus Nara talked about girl group black list in 'Happy Together 3'.

{Omitted introduction of guests and program}

Lee Soo Geun said Kim Hee Chul had a unique relationship with girl group members. Kim Hee Chul explained, "As much as they trust me, I don't have bad intention. If I like them as the opposite gender, I'm never going to be friendly with them."

Then the MCs asked to Kim Hee Chul, "Don't you like Nara as opposite gender?" and Kim Hee Chul shamelessly answered, "We still use honorifics" and evoked laughter.

Nara said, "Our agency has given us dangerous senior list. Kim Hee Chul was not dangerous." Nara also exposed, "I think Jun Hyun Moo was in the list."

[MBN + Naver] Nara “Jun Hyun Moo, girl group black list…Kim Hee Chul is excluded”

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)