Sunday 26 March 2017

[Article] 'Happy Together' Nara, reveal terrifying anecdote "Someone suspicious held cutter knife…"


Hello Venus Nara made appearance in 'Happy Together, revealing the creepy anecdote that she experienced directly and made all felt the sadness.

{Omitted introduction of guests}

On this day, Nara explained an anecdote that she was almost kidnapped in the past. She said, "I went home but I heard footstep sound from behind. I was plugging in earphone but I don't feel good, I removed one earphone while lowering my speed a bit."

Then she mentioned, "I heard footsteps sound gradually. It was so strange that I looked around and there was a man right behind my back who was wearing his hat deeply. I turned around and he was shocked to see me. Then he went to other place."

Nara said, "I called my friend. But my friend thinks nothing and said 'You're attention seeker'. I went home again but the man popped out between the parked car. I walked fast but he followed me with holding cutter knife. I was terrified and went to a supermarket. I said to the owner, 'A strange person came after me'"

Then Nara said, "I contacted my dad with advice from the owner, so my dad rushed.   Later, CCTV survey showed that the man was following me, and while I was in the supermarket, he kept going around."

Kim Hee Chul who heard Nara's story said, "Call me when you have something like that from now on."

MC Yoo Jae Suk, who was also listening to the story, said, "Do not call him 'him' but just called him 'XX'. Trashy"

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV variety program 'Happy Together' is on air every Thursday at 11 PM.

[News1 + Naver] 'Happy Together' Nara, reveal terrifying anecdote "Someone suspicious held cutter knife…"

Post response [+255]:


1. [+3502,-38] Wow ㅠIt's really creepy.

2. [+29551,-43] Let's be strict with kidnapper by using death penalty

3. [+2286,-32] It would have been really scaryㅠㅠ

4. [+1649,-25] Whew, please be careful everyone..!

5. [+1624,-30] Aigo. I'm glad nothing happened

6. [+346,-11] What's with her friendㅠㅠㅜDidn't even worry for Nara but even call her attention seeker,,

7. [+328,-5] I went through the same situation not long ago even though it didn't include cutter knife but I understand why post-traumatic stress disorder is a disability .....Ah it's really scary..

8. [+313,-1] Do not walk while wearing earphones or using smartphones at night. It's dangerous ㅠㅠ Of course crime is bad and it's wrong but there's nothing wrong to be careful~

9. [+288,-4] It seems that women will experienced things like this once in their life. My sister had likewise followed by a man with a cutter knife. I hope those people will disappear...

10. [+252,-5] The world is really dangerous..It's dangerous during day or nightㅋㅋ

11. [+258,-11] It's really scary to live as a woman...It's unusual for a woman not to be sexually harassed or abused once..

12. [+227,-9] In the meantime, her friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can you said your friend is attention seekerㅋㅋ;

13. [+187,-1] Kidnapper. Rapist. Etc Let's isolate them from society. I got goosebumps to think that those things still happen in this generation..

14. [+182,-2] Always be careful. I hope South Korea will become more secure

15. [+189,-5] There are many psychopaths in the comments here. I want to catch them and put them in prison

16. [+168,-2] When things like this happen, I hate myself who become nervous and look at everything weirdly.. Anyway, bad memory is for lifetime

17. [+131,-0] I remembered something while watching the talk. I was eating triangle kimbap and mineral water for breakfast at a convenience store. Suddenly a female student whom I didn't know, called me 'oppa' and walked arm in arm with me~ I was like 'What is this?'. I looked back at without any consideration but a man who came along, lowered his head, turned around and disappeared after running away. Scary world

18. [+122,-0] It's not a lie and I can relate to her. Be careful with small, glasses-eyed man near the Sangin-dong!! He kept on following me so I hid inside Olive Young but a few days later he was there again. I want to report him but I do not have any physical evidence. Be careful!!

19. [+114,-1] It looks like a truth because they confirmed the CCTV but it's scary. Always be careful during night.

20. [+110,-0] Every time I heard a story like this, the neighborhood supermarkets really have big role...... Even though there are not many supermarkets like that nowadays...

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)