Saturday 25 March 2017

[Article] ‘Happy Together’ Yoo Jae Suk, listen to Nara kidnapping story “trashy”

\
Yoo Jae Suk hurled cuss word when he heard that Hello Venus Nara was about to be kidnapped.

In KBS 2TV 'Happy Together' that was on air on March 23, Nara said "My father is someone like superman."

Nara said, "My dad always shows up when something dangerous happened to me. When I was a trainee, my practice finished late and something dangerous happened. I was waiting for the bus but there was a van across the street and someone came out and grabbed my arm. But then my father came out with his car and I escaped from that dangerous moment."

Then Yoo Jae Suk said, "How can there be  someone rude and trash like that."

[Sports Donga + Naver] ‘Happy Together’ Yoo Jae Suk, listen to Nara kidnapping story “trashy”

Post response [+182] :


1. [+2522,-21] I acknowledge the kind cuss word

2. [+1829,-19] The kidnapping and crimes must be strictly governed by the death penalty or life imprisonment.

3. [+1530,-15] He's a real trash ㅡㅡ

4. [+1223,-17] That was a real danger.. It's  relief

5. [+925,-14] That could be danger

6. [+175,-3] It's scary...It's lucky that her father arrived at a good time. It could've been worse;;

7. [+168,-8] I've almost been kidnapped, my heart beats crazily now when I thought about that time.. I've met a pervert on the road too.. I'm alive because a patrol car turned miraculously but there are too many demonic humans in the world. As a woman, it's too scary to live in the world

8. [+138,-1] Vans? It could have been human trafficking??

9. [+120,-5] If even he cursesㅎ

10. [+95,-2] If even Yooneunim curses...

11. [+89,-1] Wow... It's scary that there's still human trafficking and kidnapping

12. [+81,-1] It's my first time to see 'Yooneunim' curses on broadcast

13. [+74,-0] Is there really something like this in real life? It's afraid

14. [+69,-2] Yooneunim is a manly man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+66,-2] I acknowledge Yooneunim cuss word

16. [+59,-1] The traffickers, I hope it'll happens to your parents, siblings, and children

17. [+53,-0] As expected Yooneunim is cool~~

18. [+26,-2] Nara is really pretty...ㅜㅜ She also looks good...Nevertheless, kidnapping is a no no!!!!!!!!

19. [+39,-8] Wow I keep on saying 'Nara is pretty' 'There's a reason she got a lot of CF'. I watched this with my family.. But she really can't singㅋㅋㅋㅋ My family asked if she is really an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat was that just now... It's better for her to act with her pretty faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. [+42,-11] Nara is really pretty but why she didn't rise?

21. [+25,-6] Not only Nara, all females please be careful

22. [+7,-0] Nara

23. [+6,-4] Who is Nara? She's really pretty, though?? I didn't know that a beauty like her existㅡㅡ

24. [+5,-4] Nara is really pretty!! I'm a woman too but she's really pretty. How pretty is she seen by men?

25. [+15,-9] Nara is of course pretty..ㅎ

26. [+19,-11] Nara. ㅋㅋ Just like the 2nd Seolhyun. Someone who doesn't have hit song and hit work, suddenly shoot lots of advertorials and I cannot help but make reasonable doubt

27. [+1,-5] Our Nara♡

28. [+5,-12] Hyunkyung is more charming and beautiful than Nara

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)